PDA

View Full Version : Warrock won't start

sharel9992
21-06-2012, 21:07
Hi .
I click on Warrock than Game start and nothing happans , Hack Shield doesn't start and Warrock too.
I tried look into task manger and there is a process named Warrock.exe .
Any suggestions?

chopkiller
21-06-2012, 22:55
you can launch the game from the nexon folder in PC where it says warrock launcher. That's the other way.

SpasticKill
21-06-2012, 22:58
I hope this doesn't sound smarta**ed. But did you try double clicking? I know someone who couldn't open programs because they didn't double click.

I also know that the exe is the startup program. Not the program itself. The executable if you so please.

sharel9992
21-06-2012, 23:05
I hope this doesn't sound smarta**ed. But did you try double clicking? I know someone who couldn't open programs because they didn't double click.

I also know that the exe is the startup program. Not the program itself. The executable if you so please.

lol what is the diffrent if i click one time on game start or two ? ...
i allways go in the game when i click one time on game start ... but now it doesn't work .

ZioMaximus46
21-06-2012, 23:57
Try to update the Hackshield manually.

Go on C:/ Nexon/ Warrock Eu/ Data/ HShield/ HSUpdate.exe ( Run it as administrator )

If it doesn't work try check in your Anti-virus " Quarantine ", Restore Warrock's File and Put WarRock's folders in your Anti-virus Exceptions

sharel9992
22-06-2012, 08:01

Go on C:/ Nexon/ Warrock Eu/ Data/ HShield/ HSUpdate.exe ( Run it as administrator )

If it doesn't work try check in your Anti-virus " Quarantine ", Restore Warrock's File and Put WarRock's folders in your Anti-virus Exceptions

no it's not working .
wow its never happend to me but i googled this problem and it seems that many people have this problem and i didn't saw any soultion.

Sil3ntx
22-06-2012, 09:30
1. Set a compatibility to WRlauncher.exe and WRUpdater. (i.e. XP Service Pack 2). Don't forget to run them as administrator.
2. Add WR folders to your anvirius/firewall exceptions.
3. Check files.

Close WarRock.exe process from taskmanager if it doesn't work.

ZioMaximus46
22-06-2012, 13:08
As NXRambo said to an other user try to go in CMD and write ipconfig/flushdns
It will maybe help you

Sil3ntx
22-06-2012, 13:33
As NXRambo said to an other user try to go in CMD and write ipconfig/flushdns
It will maybe help you

... what? he has a problem to start up WarRock, not with the "Game Start"... You should read the topic :|

sharel9992
22-06-2012, 18:52
... what? he has a problem to start up WarRock, not with the "Game Start"... You should read the topic :|
my Game start is working fine but after i click it nothing happens...

chopkiller
22-06-2012, 22:42
Dude, I had the same problem and i just fixed it. What i did was just to put the nexon folder to the exceptions list of my antivirus and firewall. Then, I lauched the game from the laucher in the nexon folder.

Good luck, hope I helped.

tbhird5267
22-06-2012, 22:57
warrock dont start: ERROR: cannot launch child process (code:216)
What can I do? anybody please...

wahe13
23-06-2012, 11:14
Antivirus off and turn warrock to exceptions

6Arex9
23-06-2012, 11:32
You have to download another warrock.exe , ask it to a friend ( I'm with the mobile phone ) and turn off the antivirus when you want to play ;)

ZioMaximus46
23-06-2012, 12:09

Dude, I had the same problem and i just fixed it. What i did was just to put the nexon folder to the exceptions list of my antivirus and firewall. Then, I lauched the game from the laucher in the nexon folder.

Good luck, hope I helped.

warrock dont start: ERROR: cannot launch child process (code:216)
What can I do? anybody please...

I Put the solution a lot of time ago.... Just read other comments before Post

However this is the right Step to follow

tbhird5267
23-06-2012, 23:56
now its the updater that is always on 81% then the anti virus detect trojan horse generic6_c.FEW
what do I do now? please anyone know how to fix this?

linkinxero
24-06-2012, 00:24
Try turning off your antivirus. It's scanning the patch as it downloads, and it detects it at the 81% mark as a false-positive. It quarantines the file and interrupts the download.

6Arex9
24-06-2012, 09:39
Deactivate your antivirus ...

Coldplero
24-12-2012, 23:55
Still no slution, I have AVAST antivirus, never detect anything haha and checked everything chest everything but game still won't launch, I restarted modem, pc, ip, everything and still nothing. I'm not downloading game again cause it's another day lost waiting the download, not worth doing that everytime this happens.

ioussie024
27-07-2013, 21:27
if i press start and then i see cannot get a file ???