PDA

View Full Version : Warrock won't start

sharel9992
21.06.2012, 21:07
Hi .
I click on Warrock than Game start and nothing happans , Hack Shield doesn't start and Warrock too.
I tried look into task manger and there is a process named Warrock.exe .
Any suggestions?

chopkiller
21.06.2012, 22:55
you can launch the game from the nexon folder in PC where it says warrock launcher. That's the other way.

SpasticKill
21.06.2012, 22:58
I hope this doesn't sound smarta**ed. But did you try double clicking? I know someone who couldn't open programs because they didn't double click.

I also know that the exe is the startup program. Not the program itself. The executable if you so please.

sharel9992
21.06.2012, 23:05
I hope this doesn't sound smarta**ed. But did you try double clicking? I know someone who couldn't open programs because they didn't double click.

I also know that the exe is the startup program. Not the program itself. The executable if you so please.

lol what is the diffrent if i click one time on game start or two ? ...
i allways go in the game when i click one time on game start ... but now it doesn't work .

ZioMaximus46
21.06.2012, 23:57
Try to update the Hackshield manually.

Go on C:/ Nexon/ Warrock Eu/ Data/ HShield/ HSUpdate.exe ( Run it as administrator )

If it doesn't work try check in your Anti-virus " Quarantine ", Restore Warrock's File and Put WarRock's folders in your Anti-virus Exceptions

sharel9992
22.06.2012, 08:01

Go on C:/ Nexon/ Warrock Eu/ Data/ HShield/ HSUpdate.exe ( Run it as administrator )

If it doesn't work try check in your Anti-virus " Quarantine ", Restore Warrock's File and Put WarRock's folders in your Anti-virus Exceptions

no it's not working .
wow its never happend to me but i googled this problem and it seems that many people have this problem and i didn't saw any soultion.

Sil3ntx
22.06.2012, 09:30
1. Set a compatibility to WRlauncher.exe and WRUpdater. (i.e. XP Service Pack 2). Don't forget to run them as administrator.
2. Add WR folders to your anvirius/firewall exceptions.
3. Check files.

Close WarRock.exe process from taskmanager if it doesn't work.

ZioMaximus46
22.06.2012, 13:08
As NXRambo said to an other user try to go in CMD and write ipconfig/flushdns
It will maybe help you

Sil3ntx
22.06.2012, 13:33
As NXRambo said to an other user try to go in CMD and write ipconfig/flushdns
It will maybe help you

... what? he has a problem to start up WarRock, not with the "Game Start"... You should read the topic :|

sharel9992
22.06.2012, 18:52
... what? he has a problem to start up WarRock, not with the "Game Start"... You should read the topic :|
my Game start is working fine but after i click it nothing happens...

chopkiller
22.06.2012, 22:42
Dude, I had the same problem and i just fixed it. What i did was just to put the nexon folder to the exceptions list of my antivirus and firewall. Then, I lauched the game from the laucher in the nexon folder.

Good luck, hope I helped.

tbhird5267
22.06.2012, 22:57
warrock dont start: ERROR: cannot launch child process (code:216)
What can I do? anybody please...

wahe13
23.06.2012, 11:14
Antivirus off and turn warrock to exceptions

6Arex9
23.06.2012, 11:32
You have to download another warrock.exe , ask it to a friend ( I'm with the mobile phone ) and turn off the antivirus when you want to play ;)

ZioMaximus46
23.06.2012, 12:09

Dude, I had the same problem and i just fixed it. What i did was just to put the nexon folder to the exceptions list of my antivirus and firewall. Then, I lauched the game from the laucher in the nexon folder.

Good luck, hope I helped.

warrock dont start: ERROR: cannot launch child process (code:216)
What can I do? anybody please...

I Put the solution a lot of time ago.... Just read other comments before Post

However this is the right Step to follow

tbhird5267
23.06.2012, 23:56
now its the updater that is always on 81% then the anti virus detect trojan horse generic6_c.FEW
what do I do now? please anyone know how to fix this?

linkinxero
24.06.2012, 00:24
Try turning off your antivirus. It's scanning the patch as it downloads, and it detects it at the 81% mark as a false-positive. It quarantines the file and interrupts the download.

6Arex9
24.06.2012, 09:39
Deactivate your antivirus ...

Coldplero
24.12.2012, 23:55
Still no slution, I have AVAST antivirus, never detect anything haha and checked everything chest everything but game still won't launch, I restarted modem, pc, ip, everything and still nothing. I'm not downloading game again cause it's another day lost waiting the download, not worth doing that everytime this happens.

ioussie024
27.07.2013, 21:27
if i press start and then i see cannot get a file ???