Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Raven Horn Shadow Katara [Empress Set Bonus]

Not necessarily, I still think you MUST have a helm, gloves, shoes, overall, and cape for the bonus set. I'd just like it if dualblade had the choice between using either a empress dagger or an empress katara to get the last bonus. For example, I want to use full emp gear + VL Dagger + Empress Katara, but I also want the 30% boss and +30 w.attk set bonus that an Empress dagger would give.

EDIT:

If everyone is thinking that what I'm saying is , Dualblade should get 30%boss + 30 w.attk set bonus for EACH empress weapon equipped... that's not what I'm getting at. You can get the 6th bonus by equipping the empress dagger and a random katara. However you can't get the 6th bonus from having an empress katara and a random dagger. Although I don't expect this to happen, I'd rather make sure people understand what I'm getting at. Hopefully I've made it clearer than my first attempt.
    Last edited by Spark190; 25-04-2013 at 22:45.
    "The right to use my friend as a weapon. That is the sinful crown I shall adorn. I accept this ‘guilt.’"

Skilled Member

I see your point, well if it's only with 1 of the 2 weps it should be fine imo.

Quote Originally Posted by eggeh View Post
    I see your point, well if it's only with 1 of the 2 weps it should be fine imo.
    Glad you agree , however the chances of NEXON picking up on such a small detail as this and implementing it are slim.
    Oh well, A guy can dream~
    "The right to use my friend as a weapon. That is the sinful crown I shall adorn. I accept this ‘guilt.’"

Advanced Member

Then you could keep the empress set bonus and equip a loveless dagger, which if I'm not wrong would give you a good increase in att, a bit unfair in my view.

How is that any different from having the empress set bonus using the empress dagger, and a Loveless katara?
    Empress set bonus + Loveless weapon has always been an option for a dualblade. (Depending whether the Loveless Katara is in EMS)

However, if Loveless daggers are in EMS, but Loveless Katara's aren't. Then you're right, it would be unfair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12