Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight Desert

Re: Twilight Desert

what can you drop there ? anything valuable like thunder ring etc?
    with valuable i mean something over 10m

I like it very much - for once the bosses' attacks aren't something a staff Evie cannot dodge in any way besides XE-move. :')
    Which makes it actually possible to farm without feeling like being forced to play scythe if I want to play s2 maps at all... ;o
    Buggyness is very minimal compared to the other two maps, I'm really happy to get something that's actually possible to play without ripping hair out after half a run. ;__;''

Maybe now when people say "let's go farm a s2 map!" it actually means more than one run that takes all feathers, some guild feathers, def-stacking people and even a few goddess graces and leaves people exhausted and wanting to log off! +joy
    I'm also happy that there is something farmable to craft with expertise now that's actually useful and not just something for lvl 30-40 alts or requiring either lots of luck or several months of sealgrinding. ^-^''

Figuring out the boss patterns has been much fun so far too~
    Niryn|Staff Evie lv80
    Misathri|Hybrid Vella lv66
    Mineil|Sword Fiona lv67
    Teklai|Bow Kai lv60

Could someone explain me more briefly what Gathering is used for, I got 3 'potions' after completing the Gathering Story, but I don't see anything else?
    Jenn<3

I liked the map in general, really sunny and fun. The pattern of walkthrough is more like A-B-C-D etc and not like the Island A-B-C-D and then back again for Zaka/ The full run on lvl50-69 solo is possible under 45 minutes whit average stats no death which is superb! The difficulty is not over the top which is the case of the Island and greaveyard, the only little problem so far being that Ikurum or smth guy who acts like Keaghan desert mod But you eventually manage him even if you play first time

Advanced Member

Once and never again. Busy with practice mode now, screw desert.

1hp Hero WQ Sword Lann | No Shield Havan7080
    Shieldless Hero WQ | 1hp Iset 7080
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAshelin View Post
    My butt is great!
    <Sengoku>

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1jessy View Post
    Could someone explain me more briefly what Gathering is used for, I got 3 'potions' after completing the Gathering Story, but I don't see anything else?
    At high level gathering you get the orbs from the trees, that is a material for the nighthawk stuff. At least Old Meb said so.
    Angrydead - Beyblade Lann
    Hurkagyurka - Fisting Karok
    Angrydread - Wannabe Van Hellsing Kai
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlashn View Post
    The only thing dark themed about vindictus, is the community =P

I'm also a bit curious about the gathering - the only thing I noticed is that it's what drops the "Orbs" used in crafting armor and weapons, but haven't figured out yet what the star fruits are for after the first quest. ;o
    Maybe it's something the old lady Meb will be able to craft again at some point? O.o

Also, it'll be fun to see what on earth the gathering level is for. I'm hoping it drops more Orbs at once per gather at higher skill levels or something, in stead of just being there so that max lvls have something to "lvl" again. =)

[Edit: Slow typer, now it looks silly ;_;'' I mean noticed that the Orbs drop from gathering from the start so wondering if there's any benefit to leveling it up. ;o ]
    Last edited by Niryn; 29-05-2013 at 15:52.
    Niryn|Staff Evie lv80
    Mineil|Sword Fiona lv67
    Teklai|Bow Kai lv60

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Niryn View Post
    I'm also a bit curious about the gathering - the only thing I noticed is that it's what drops the "Orbs" used in crafting armor and weapons, but haven't figured out yet what the star fruits are for after the first quest. ;o
    Maybe it's something the old lady Meb will be able to craft again at some point? O.o

Also, it'll be fun to see what on earth the gathering level is for. I'm hoping it drops more Orbs at once per gather at higher skill levels or something, in stead of just being there so that max lvls have something to "lvl" again. =)

[Edit: Slow typer, now it looks silly ;_;'' I mean noticed that the Orbs drop from gathering from the start so wondering if there's any benefit to leveling it up. ;o ]
    Movement speed potions for cooking would be great.
    Angrydead - Beyblade Lann
    Hurkagyurka - Fisting Karok
    Angrydread - Wannabe Van Hellsing Kai
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlashn View Post
    The only thing dark themed about vindictus, is the community =P

Advanced Member

duo
    2x fail start due to 'fixing' the fast ready on boats with F12 (you press f12 on boat, ready up, and if host starts 'boat is prepared' untill the person leaves or the host gets server response delayed..)
    1x crashed before entering, then DC..
    havent gotten past 1st boss :/

Quote Originally Posted by Angrydead View Post
    Movement speed potions for cooking would be great.
    That, and maybe we could cook more of that stuff ourselves and maybe with different recipes too. "This delicious brew increases your speed in battle by 3 because invigorated?"
    "You feel warm now - you'll be more balanced." +yay
    Last edited by Niryn; 29-05-2013 at 16:05.
    Niryn|Staff Evie lv80
    Mineil|Sword Fiona lv67
    Teklai|Bow Kai lv60

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast