Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Unable to go through haunted house portal?

Hello.
    I am trying to get inside the haunted house so I could train on scarecrows but it won't let me, getting the error message : " I can't seem to enter the house for some reason... there is an unknown force blocking my path. "
    Is is a glich or something?
    Thanks in advance

This post has been edited by angelOfNight (2011-12-03 12:51) This post has been edited by angelOfNight (2011-12-03 01:02)

Error message? ROFLMAO, it's a normal message which says.. YOU CANNOT ENTER THIS PLACE. Not 2 hard to understand i guesse?
    No glitch, nothing unusual. Try entering the haunted house during halloween, that should work >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Shadower777
    Error message? ROFLMAO, it's a normal message which says.. YOU CANNOT ENTER THIS PLACE. Not 2 hard to understand i guesse? No glitch, nothing unusual. Try entering the haunted house during halloween, that should work &gt;.&lt;
    I don't know? Since on global we could enter haunted house anytime, 365 days a year -_-
    I started playing 2 days ago, so I though it would be the same as global, no need to be rude ok?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by angelOfNight
    I don't know? Since on global we could enter haunted house anytime, 365 days a year -_-
    I started playing 2 days ago, so I though it would be the same as global, no need to be rude ok?
    He probably answered you like that because this is a question that has been asked countless times lately.

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaParo
    Quote Originally Posted by angelOfNight
    He probably answered you like that because this is a question that has been asked countless times lately.
    how am i suppose to know that if I am a new member?

Advanced Member

Dont worry about it ^o^
    Well, yeah, as the posts above me said, the haunted house opens every halloween. And the jesters are nerfed, so it wont be as good as the global version of jesters. The mapleSEA jester version gives about 530 exp If Im correct. And since Maplestory Europe copies MapleSEA's files, we get the MapleSEA nerfed jesters. This post has been edited by jahnerik2 (2011.12.03 02:56)

Quote Originally Posted by jahnerik2
    Dont worry about it ^o^
    Well, yeah, as the posts above me said, the haunted house opens every halloween. And the jesters are nerfed, so it wont be as good as the global version of jesters. The mapleSEA jester version gives about 530 exp If Im correct. And since Maplestory Europe copies MapleSEA's files, we get the MapleSEA nerfed jesters.

This post has been edited by jahnerik2 (2011.12.03 02:56)
    Finally! Thanks to be so polite! Although I should be used to this kind of answers on the maple community... -.-

Well, that ****s then I though europe had the same stuff from global x.x so I see no point of them blocking european IPs -.- since it's a completely different content from ems... oh well &gt;.&gt;
    Time to find european archer guides XD
    Thanks for the info ^.^ hugs