Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    UserGroupName

Counter-Strike 1.6 or Combat Arms EU

well i love cs but and didnt play ca yet.. im downloading it now.
    i can say thta cs is a Great game. the graphics are old but the game is so good
    it never gets u board.

It's like to ask a kid : Who u love more : mom or daddy?

Nowadays you're not able to achieve sth in CS 1.6 if you start playing, CA is fresh game with better costumisation than CS.

Quote Originally Posted by cap1tan
    Nowadays you're not able to achieve sth in CS 1.6 if you start playing, CA is fresh game with better costumisation than CS.
    Hey wait a second, listen to me, you can download new skins for Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source and theres a site wherein you can download different mods like capture the flag, zombie mod, deathmatch mode and many more just like CA Eu. You can change skins and mods anytime imo not like CA Eu because in CA Eu you have to wait for the new updates to come to change and add something new to it. You cant download and overwrite the models in CA Eu you know. You can change anytime the way you want your Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source looks. In Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source you have the power to choose but in Combat Arms Eu i think not, maybe someday. So for now i go for Counter-Strike 1.6 and Counter-Strike Source.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by aecelcatcat
    Quote Originally Posted by cap1tan
    Hey wait a second, listen to me, you can download new skins for Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source and theres a site wherein you can download different mods like capture the flag, zombie mod, deathmatch mode and many more just like CA Eu. You can change skins and mods anytime imo not like CA Eu because in CA Eu you have to wait for the new updates to come to change and add something new to it. You cant download and overwrite the models in CA Eu you know. You can change anytime the way you want your Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source looks. In Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source you have the power to choose but in Combat Arms Eu i think not, maybe someday. So for now i go for Counter-Strike 1.6 and Counter-Strike Source.
    You can change your skin but you're the only one able to see those skins... there is not rank system or k/d system unless you're playing on the same server everytime.

go for Counter-Strike 1.6 and Counter-Strike Source, we won't stop you.
    By the way you're someone who deserves to be banned. you know what i mean.

Advanced Member

Played CS 1.6 once but didn't like much. Would like to try CSS tough.

CA is alot better IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12