Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

UserGroupName

XIGNCODE ERROR: CODE = 0xE0190208

Hey all

My friend has a bit of an issue with the above error when he tries to play Dekaron. Basically he's unable to get past the main Dekaron loading screen before this error pops up forcing him to close the game due to apparent "abnormal gameplay". Now before you all start flaming me accusing him of being a hacker, I know for a fact that he would never, ever hack or do anything to modify the gameplay of any game. I also know other legit people have been having roughly the same issue.

We both used to play 2moons together before it became North American only. So we found Global Dekaron and figured we'd get back into it after an extended break.

We've tried basically every suggestion that we've found on the forums to fix the issue but nothing has proved successful. The only difference I can see as to why it works for me and not him is because I'm running Windows XP SP3 and he's running Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit). We've tried closing all unessential programs (including anti-virus/firewalls, etc). We've turned off UAC. We've uninstalled and reinstalled the game too many times to count. And many other things that I can't recall off the top of my head right now. He tried it on his sister's laptop which is running Vista and it works with absolutely no problems. So I'm thinking it might be a Windows 7 issue. Although I've seen on the forums that many people play this game with Windows 7 and have absolutely no issues. So I'm completely baffled as to why it won't work on his machine. He has a very beefy machine too that can handle basically anything (Crysis, etc) so he definitely meets the system requirements for this game.

We've spent about 3 days now trying to get it to work. I think the game just hates him lol.

Anyway if anyone has any suggestions PLEASE post them below. We would both be very, VERY appreciative.

Thanks everyone written by gr4mp4

UserGroupName

You could send Q&A the Error code together with the zipped xign folder.
    They can check and tell u precise what the problem is - atleast they should.

IF possible, installing XP might be the fastest way.. written by Vegarius

UserGroupName

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll get my friend to zip up his xignfolder and send it in.

If anyone has any other suggestions I'd be glad to hear it. written by gr4mp4

UserGroupName

i have the same problem since yesterday and gamehi told me to let my antivir allow files like xxd.xem
    i did it but the problem is still there
    still getting these error message window popping out ..

anybody knows further ? written by DizZyY00

UserGroupName

i have the same problem and i am using XP, so the problem is no caused from windows 7 i think..
    also i sendet this error to Q&A, they told me some options i could do but nothing helped, at least they told me to wait for an answer, they will contact me but when that happens? i dont know pff .. written by chaosmachine

UserGroupName

u guys using ZoneAlram as vaccine program?

if you do, delete it and install other vaccine program.

even you turn it off, the same error pops up.

so make sure completely delete it. written by kjjhihi

UserGroupName

i am not using zone alarm
    i am not using a antivir programm
    so? written by chaosmachine