Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Manon's Spawntime?

Hi i wanne make UA but manon dont spawn can some1 help me when he spawn?

Advanced Member

Manon's Spawntime?

Quote Originally Posted by Clamage875
    Hi i wanne make UA but manon dont spawn can some1 help me when he spawn?
    Spawn time for Manon is about 4 hours.

With lots of people needing to kill a Manon for their KoC's lvl 120 quest and higher levelled maplers needing the Manon for it's cry it can be difficult to get a Manon. With a bit of luck you will get one eventually.

Advanced Member

Manon's Spawntime?

try doing it between 12 PM and 12 AM (00:00 to 12:00) and then you have the biggest chance of encountering it, since most sane people sleep during that time period, but you can do it when you can go a day without sleep, or have the ability to sleep during the day without screwing up your sleep schedule.

Manon's Spawntime?

Quote Originally Posted by solarwarrior
    try doing it between 12 PM and 12 AM (00:00 to 12:00) and then you have the biggest chance of encountering it, since most sane people sleep during that time period, but you can do it when you can go a day without sleep, or have the ability to sleep during the day without screwing up your sleep schedule.
    You mean 12am to 12pm?

Advanced Member

Manon's Spawntime?

Quote Originally Posted by globalrocks
    Quote Originally Posted by solarwarrior
    You mean 12am to 12pm?
    Yeah you are right, I got the two mixed up, that's the problem with only encountering military times in your country and all countries surrounding it...

I had 12am to 12pm, but I thought it was wrong so I switched it, but you should understand what I meant if you know military time.