Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

0xE019100B XIGN Code error - SOLVED!

I log into the client today and after about a minute I get this error. What gives?

The error says:
    "The error occurs, when third party program runs during the game playing. If the same error keep occurs send the xigncode.log file to support@wellbia.com. We will send an e-mail back as soon as possible for solution."

There's no 3rd party program running when I play DK. There's been no change to my computer in 3 weeks now!! Anyone have any ideas what to do? This post has been edited by msfreez2012 (2012/05/28 02:22)

Update! I had Daemon Tools running at the same time as Dekaron. It seems they don't like each other. Just an FYI!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by msfreez2012
    Update! I had Daemon Tools running at the same time as Dekaron. It seems they don't like each other. Just an FYI!
    YAY ! Always good to hear about one of these problems fixed and WHAT the fix is!

UserGroupName

Im having this same problem nothings running, and yet the game still brings this up what should I do.....?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Violence420
    Im having this same problem nothings running, and yet the game still brings this up what should I do.....?
    I had it, briefly, at one point because of a FaceBook plugin. So it's probably something WE think, and probably IS, totally harmless. Instead of just "Mostly Harmless"

Try disabling all of your browser plugins, except Java and Flash. Also, close everything, except AV and Firewall, that is running in your taskbar. Then give it a shot. If it works, you can start re-enabling those plugins, and taskbar programs one at a time until it "breaks" again!

Go to your windows task manager for a list of running tasks and see what's running on your machine.

Toolbars, and browser plugins are easy. Close the browser after you launch the DK client.

Takes the total mick... Keep getting this stupid error for no reason.

I might have a solution for this if you are somehow running a very old client what has just been patched to work with the current game, then you should check if your dekaron folder has the( CRC ) folder still intact.
    if so then delete that and it should work fine at least that solved it for me.

Newcomer

Re: 0xE019100B XIGN Code error - SOLVED!

Quote Originally Posted by StickTotem View Post
    I might have a solution for this if you are somehow running a very old client what has just been patched to work with the current game, then you should check if your dekaron folder has the( CRC ) folder still intact.
    if so then delete that and it should work fine at least that solved it for me.

How do I find my dekaron file?

Newcomer

Re: 0xE019100B XIGN Code error - SOLVED!

argggg GM plz help me i got same problem with this 0xE019100B help me plz always pup up on my screen and dc my account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast