Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,043

    Angelic Blessing ring recipe

    since the new patch angelic blessing ring recipes seems to be dropping (loads of them) but i have been hunting for them for 3 hours on 3x exp and drop, but still no recipe. i hunted at triple rumo.

    so does anyone know what the droprate is and whats the best place to hunt for them?

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,448

    Angelic Blessing ring recipe

    Master Death Teddies.
    I got one in 30 mins on my 123 Bishop .

  3. #3
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,043

    Angelic Blessing ring recipe

    oh thnx for the help, gonna try to hunt it on my db now

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    159

    Angelic Blessing ring recipe

    Everyone there thinks they own that map or something just because they got there earlier then you. If you go into the map for 1 sec people are starting to say CC plz. If you stay for 1 minute then people are starting to say. CC kser!!11einz. The people over there don't know what ksing means it seems. They think ksing is killing the same monsters in the map if they were there first ahaha. I hate the map now. used to be my favorite training spot and it's now gone ;_;

    Ow and one more thing I forgot to say. If you stay there even longer then 1 minute then they are saying things like "you know ksing is bannable I already called NXCrayon" and even more stuff they don't know about.

    (not the fact that ksing issn't bannable since it is. But the fact that they don't know what ksing means.)




    This post has been edited by KuroMahon (2012-06-07 07:14)

  5. #5
    Skilled Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    918

    Angelic Blessing ring recipe

    Quote Originally Posted by samanthacart
    Master Death Teddies.
    I got one in 30 mins on my 123 Bishop .
    lol insanely lucky i got 3 in 10hr hunting on 2x drop

  6. #6
    Skilled Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    488

    Angelic Blessing ring recipe

    Quote Originally Posted by KuroMahon
    Everyone there thinks they own that map or something just because they got there earlier then you. If you go into the map for 1 sec people are starting to say CC plz. If you stay for 1 minute then people are starting to say. CC kser!!11einz. The people over there don't know what ksing means it seems. They think ksing is killing the same monsters in the map if they were there first ahaha. I hate the map now. used to be my favorite training spot and it's now gone ;_;

    Ow and one more thing I forgot to say. If you stay there even longer then 1 minute then they are saying things like "you know ksing is bannable I already called NXCrayon" and even more stuff they don't know about.

    (not the fact that ksing issn't bannable since it is. But the fact that they don't know what ksing means.)







    This post has been edited by KuroMahon (2012-06-07 07:14)
    but the problem with that is that when something like that happens, most ppl will act arrogant, because the ppl who already were in the map claim dominion and wants every1 out, but the ppl coming in just try to crush the ppl who were already in the map by ksing them, so i don't agree with your point, because they should be able to share the map in a normal and honest way, instead of trying to get eachother as angry as possible.

    but about the ab recipe, i guess i'll just w8 till they've dropped in price enough for me to buy one, because they seem to drop alot from all those monsters.

  7. #7
    Skilled Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    733

    Angelic Blessing ring recipe

    well if you got high leveled friend with good damage you can allways call him for help like i did with my new character when i was ksed then the kser left.

  8. #8
    Skilled Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    488

    Angelic Blessing ring recipe

    Quote Originally Posted by korvapoika
    well if you got high leveled friend with good damage you can allways call him for help like i did with my new character when i was ksed then the kser left.
    true about that.

    but this actually leads me to another question, because i've heard a lvl 158 wh saying that he had found a recipe earlier today, and another wh claimed that a 17x character managed to get one, but neither of them could show me proof of it. i always thought that it was impossible to get use drops when ur either 20 or more lvls higher than the mobs, but does this also count for the rare items?



    edit: found this again, and i think that recipes drop rate go according to the reward table, so i don't think that they actually did find it lol. This post has been edited by optie (2012-06-07 09:10)

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    159

    Angelic Blessing ring recipe

    Quote Originally Posted by optie
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroMahon
    Everyone there thinks they own that map or something just because they got there earlier then you. If you go into the map for 1 sec people are starting to say CC plz. If you stay for 1 minute then people are starting to say. CC kser!!11einz. The people over there don't know what ksing means it seems. They think ksing is killing the same monsters in the map if they were there first ahaha. I hate the map now. used to be my favorite training spot and it's now gone ;_;

    Ow and one more thing I forgot to say. If you stay there even longer then 1 minute then they are saying things like "you know ksing is bannable I already called NXCrayon" and even more stuff they don't know about.

    (not the fact that ksing issn't bannable since it is. But the fact that they don't know what ksing means.)


    This post has been edited by KuroMahon (2012-06-07 07:14)
    but the problem with that is that when something like that happens, most ppl will act arrogant, because the ppl who already were in the map claim dominion and wants every1 out, but the ppl coming in just try to crush the ppl who were already in the map by ksing them, so i don't agree with your point, because they should be able to share the map in a normal and honest way, instead of trying to get eachother as angry as possible.

    but about the ab recipe, i guess i'll just w8 till they've dropped in price enough for me to buy one, because they seem to drop alot from all those monsters.
    Ye I was trying to share it. I was on a platform below a guy and he had 2 platforms with more then 12 monsters for himself. I had 1 platform with 2 monsters and he was ordering me to cc. That ain't very reasonable is it?

  10. #10
    Skilled Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    488

    Angelic Blessing ring recipe

    Quote Originally Posted by KuroMahon
    Quote Originally Posted by optie
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroMahon
    Everyone there thinks they own that map or something just because they got there earlier then you. If you go into the map for 1 sec people are starting to say CC plz. If you stay for 1 minute then people are starting to say. CC kser!!11einz. The people over there don't know what ksing means it seems. They think ksing is killing the same monsters in the map if they were there first ahaha. I hate the map now. used to be my favorite training spot and it's now gone ;_;

    Ow and one more thing I forgot to say. If you stay there even longer then 1 minute then they are saying things like "you know ksing is bannable I already called NXCrayon" and even more stuff they don't know about.

    (not the fact that ksing issn't bannable since it is. But the fact that they don't know what ksing means.)


    This post has been edited by KuroMahon (2012-06-07 07:14)
    but the problem with that is that when something like that happens, most ppl will act arrogant, because the ppl who already were in the map claim dominion and wants every1 out, but the ppl coming in just try to crush the ppl who were already in the map by ksing them, so i don't agree with your point, because they should be able to share the map in a normal and honest way, instead of trying to get eachother as angry as possible.

    but about the ab recipe, i guess i'll just w8 till they've dropped in price enough for me to buy one, because they seem to drop alot from all those monsters.
    Ye I was trying to share it. I was on a platform below a guy and he had 2 platforms with more then 12 monsters for himself. I had 1 platform with 2 monsters and he was ordering me to cc. That ain't very reasonable is it?
    then he just has to kill monsters more quickly, because the platforms should be balanced regarding the spawn rate, but because every map has a certain limit, things like this could happen indeed.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •