Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Retired Staff

Secure your computer and account

Dear Mercenaries!

Recently some of our users have been getting hacked have lost their money. Please follow the advise in this post to secure your computer and account:

• Do not trust goldsellers or buy gold from them. This is illegal and most likely you will just end up getting scammed. Furthermore, goldbuying is a violation of the ToU and will result in an account ban.
    • Secure your computer by using an anti-virus and anti-spyware program. Make sure to update the anti-virus program and scan you computer regularly. Using multiple different anti-virus programs (if they are compatible) helps you secure your computer even more.
    • Be careful not to share your personal information. Nexon will never send you any emails asking for your account details (unless this was specifically requested via a ticket), and GMs will not ask you for your account information either.
    • When visiting a link, make sure the website is trustable. There may be fishing websites impersonating Nexon, always check the url bar when visiting a Nexon website. The official Vindictus EU website url is http://vindictus.nexoneu.com/, and the official Nexon website url is http://en.nexoneu.com/ (any Nexon website urls will end in nexoneu.com). Any websites that have another url are not to be trusted, especially if they are asking you for your account data or asking you to log in.
    • It is advised to change your password regularly to avoid being hacked. You can change your password here.
    • If you have not yet done so, please set your Crimson Blade Security Code for extra account protection. You can do so on the character selection screen after logging in on Vindictus.

We are currently still investigating the hacking cases and will provide you with more information if possible.

If you have been hacked, and lost items or gold, please send in a ticket and we will help you regain the lost money.

EDIT: We won't support anymore players that haven't set their secondary password, please read this forum post:
    http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread....onary-Measures

Note: if you provide us with false information and deliberately try to trick us in the hope of getting free money, this will result in a 30 day account suspension.

- Vindictus Europe-
    Last edited by NXDew; 30.07.2012 at 12:19.

Skilled Member

Re: Secure your computer and account

Hi there NXDew, uhm, I really need help on my account, are you here ? I saw your post bout editing profile thingy. Is it safe to change my email now ? I have this problem on my account in dekaron that I can't transfer from gamehi and I thought changing the email add of this account is the solution for my loooong wait, i've been waiting since february 2012, idk why dekaron team is taking soooo long to fix the transfer issue. Anyway, I just wanna say that I already sent them tickets but its taking more than 2 weeks for their reply. Sorry but I am just eager to play my main account, all my hardwork are there. Thanks for your time.

Tnx for info. ^^
    Last edited by sinan0077; 23.06.2012 at 20:43.

There is always someone that likes to ruin games by selling gold, plus I really hate those bots texting all time in town...

Newcomer

Hey GameMasters i have got a e-mail from (Nexon) you can you please unban now this character :P
    ID:-edit-
    ING:Armeboy
    Last edited by NXDew; 21.11.2012 at 08:38. Reason: Please don't post your Nexon ID in a public forum, for your own account safety.

108-17E067D9-0413
    sended 10.09.2012, 14:15! please raply!!!

SO many thanks to GM Zeusman! This new customer servise is just what Nexon Europe needed! THIS IS HOW YOU RUN CUSTOMER SUPPORT

gm undeline, gm veronica sent a message can refound my items,he is respond to my other email address hermocute01@yahoo.com

so gm, what can u say about that, its ur fault not my fault no one know my password .how ?lost of my items in 2 hours u must explain to me???

my old password i never change and modify !coz i trust to ur services.

attention all gm, my items was lost at draco october 27,2012.im not changing my old password. i was log out my character.when i was log in my items was lost weapon wand 78 ice damage level 130 +9 ,glove immo +7 izar armor with 81 medial+7 2 rings level 160(lucid gold necklace+7) 1 ring level(arcadia gold ring) 150 +7 and immority helmet +7 with 81 medial. Make in action as sooon as possible.Kindly check on ur record .I think u have a record. when i was log in my character in parca i. this is my username to my character was lost of item jarwin005 and email lemie32@yahoo.com
    character ign : jarwin005 character name: (kingofriverwood)
    character class : mage
    server :arcadia
    this email address is lemie32@yahoo.com for the character of username jarwin005 and charcter name :kingofriverwood
    Last edited by lemie005; 03.12.2012 at 21:50.

gm undeline, gm veronica sent a message can refound my items,he is respond to my other email address hermocute01@yahoo.com

so gm, what can u say about that, its ur fault not my fault no one know my password .how ?lost of my items in 2 hours u must explain to me???

my old password i never change and modify !coz i trust to ur services.

attention all gm, my items was lost at draco october 27,2012.im not changing my old password. i was log out my character.when i was log in my items was lost weapon wand 78 ice damage level 130 +9 ,glove immo +7 izar armor with 81 medial+7 2 rings level 160(lucid gold necklace+7) 1 ring level(arcadia gold ring) 150 +7 and immority helmet +7 with 81 medial. Make in action as sooon as possible.Kindly check on ur record .I think u have a record. when i was log in my character in parca i. this is my username to my character was lost of item jarwin005 and email lemie32@yahoo.com
    character ign : jarwin005 character name: (kingofriverwood)
    character class : mage
    server :arcadia
    this email address is lemie32@yahoo.com for the character of username jarwin005 and charcter name :kingofriverwood