Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Combat arms crashes to desktop for no reason

Hello,

Combat arms seems to close when it likes. Whether it be while searching for games, loading the game, or playing in-game. It just closes with no warnings - nor errors.

Why?

-Lee

Re: Combat arms crashes to desktop for no reason

I have the same problem. I can see the cursor for a split second before it shuts down.
    I guess it takes too much RAM and windows forces it to shut down. For safety you know..
    I can be wrong, anyone else with this problem? Or someone with a solution to fix this?

Skilled Member

same ,, maybe need better computer ,,cuz when its happen i see memory and processor worked at max

I didn't crashed since 5 days, massive lags gone too, I think Nexon fixed the errors.
    At least I can notice the difference, I hope they keep doing the job.

Yes, it has stopped now.

BUT - in Nemexis HQ, there are lag issues. For example, when D.R.E.A.D puts out toxic gas, or is on fire. The cut-scenes make lag too. And lastly, the intermissions (when the NPCs tell you the situation, for example, Evans tells you to restock from the fallen NPCs)

Apart from this, my lag is gone. Fireteam is my only issue now. The lag lead to game ban when I tried to stop it on my other account xD

I do not need a new computer, this one is new.

Skilled Member

Hello, which graphics card you use ati or nvidia ?, just to know.
    Last edited by EDSmike74; 10-07-2012 at 11:51.

IGN
    since beta 2008 : EDSmike74
    HeadShots the killing hs is an art and a style that has not worn all the world, just only the best players. .
    Officiel Website Team EDS : https://www.teamedsmultigamers.eu

i have a bug. i log in, go in cw, i start the cw and my first round combat arms is crashing

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by LeeNelsonCA View Post
    Yes, it has stopped now.

BUT - in Nemexis HQ, there are lag issues. For example, when D.R.E.A.D puts out toxic gas, or is on fire. The cut-scenes make lag too. And lastly, the intermissions (when the NPCs tell you the situation, for example, Evans tells you to restock from the fallen NPCs)

Apart from this, my lag is gone. Fireteam is my only issue now. The lag lead to game ban when I tried to stop it on my other account xD

I do not need a new computer, this one is new.
    It seems like you PC is being weak.
    What is your PC specs?

Skilled Member

brajan, i don't think it's our computers. I also have some kind of disconnect so let me explain it to you.

I was talking with my friends trough skype and I suddenly get kicked out rooms without an elite.
    Just within 1 second, not even a vote or something, just kicked and after that I can't click anything.
    All the buttons appear to be like this:http://i.imgur.com/ALcr0.jpg

I included the skype part to let you know that I didn't got disconnected from the internet, I was still able to hear and talk to my clanmates. My computer is also worth 1000 euro's, build by a friend of my and I have never had any problems with it. I'm also still able to talk in clan chat when disconnected, kinda wierd?

I hope you can give me some advice.

Update: after posting this I loaded CA again and now I got DCed in lobby, very strange because my internet is working fine!
    Last edited by Shiblan; 12-07-2012 at 10:02.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shiblan View Post
    brajan, i don't think it's our computers. I also have some kind of disconnect so let me explain it to you.

I was talking with my friends trough skype and I suddenly get kicked out rooms without an elite.
    Just within 1 second, not even a vote or something, just kicked and after that I can't click anything.
    All the buttons appear to be like this:http://i.imgur.com/ALcr0.jpg

I included the skype part to let you know that I didn't got disconnected from the internet, I was still able to hear and talk to my clanmates. My computer is also worth 1000 euro's, build by a friend of my and I have never had any problems with it. I'm also still able to talk in clan chat when disconnected, kinda wierd?

I hope you can give me some advice.

Update: after posting this I loaded CA again and now I got DCed in lobby, very strange because my internet is working fine!
    Your connection are being dropped.
    Either your connect to CA server is extremely weak somewhere or server drops you for some reason(for example if theres 2 many lost or errorneous packets).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast