Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Angry You have exceeded the numer of trips you can take Please refer to your Battle Quest Window.

I started getting this message.

I assumed if I just waited a day I could join another, but this doesn't seem to be the case. It's been over three days since I first got this message and I still receive it whenever I try to join either raid. I've heard elsewhere that you can only do one raid a day, but if that's the case why was I able to do so many of them in a day a week ago? Is it because I did so many that now I have to wait a very long time before I'm able to participate in another raid?
    iSkrillex - Lv.80

Legendary Member

Re: You have exceeded the numer of trips you can take Please refer to your Battle Quest Window.

What raid are you trying to join?

bye.

Advanced Member

Re: You have exceeded the numer of trips you can take Please refer to your Battle Quest Window.

Go to the battle list and go on the battle points tab. It says the # of battles you can do.

The lvl 60 raids are 1 per day
    The royal raids are 3 per week

Maybe you could do more because you had VIP or it was during an event?
    IGN
    Strudul
    Class
    +15 255 Whitetest Fastest Sword Lann
    Guild
    Sengoku

I can play all Raid.. except the god of fomors, An Omen Acient Race & Frosted Pfff
    I am waiting since Monday to play and cant and it is Saturday and I can not even play
    iSkrillex - Lv.80

Quote Originally Posted by Strudal View Post
    Go to the battle list and go on the battle points tab. It says the # of battles you can do.

The lvl 60 raids are 1 per day
    The royal raids are 3 per week

Maybe you could do more because you had VIP or it was during an event?

AHHH >.< I now understand The royal raids can only be played 3 per week.. OK -.-
    I played more than 3 xD thank you both for your help )
    iSkrillex - Lv.80

just relog than it will be fixed

I did everything ppl told me and still cant play '' Unknown Region'' WHYYYYY???????
    displays a message telling me this ''You have exceeded the numer of trips you can take Please refer to your Battle Quest Window.
    help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***
    iSkrillex - Lv.80