Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Thread: DC due Xigncode

Newcomer

DC due Xigncode

So I am having some issues with dc'ing because of a Xigncode error 0xE019100B 'When unnecessary program is running during the game play, the error occurs. Please, turn off third party programs and restart the game.'

The odd thing is that this is happening on three different PC's trying to use different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE). And no I am not hacking.

I have tried stopping programs, reinstalling the game etc. I tried looking at the Xigncode log in hopes it would tell me what the offending program(s) is, but it is complete gibberish.

The odd thing is if I use my data card for internet instead of my home ISP, I don't seem to have the issue. My preference is not to use my data card for internet due to cost issues.

Any ideas on how to fix this? At this point I can't even play the game.

Re: DC due Xigncode

Quote Originally Posted by bfmag View Post
    So I am having some issues with dc'ing because of a Xigncode error 0xE019100B 'When unnecessary program is running during the game play, the error occurs. Please, turn off third party programs and restart the game.'

The odd thing is that this is happening on three different PC's trying to use different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE). And no I am not hacking.

I have tried stopping programs, reinstalling the game etc. I tried looking at the Xigncode log in hopes it would tell me what the offending program(s) is, but it is complete gibberish.

The odd thing is if I use my data card for internet instead of my home ISP, I don't seem to have the issue. My preference is not to use my data card for internet due to cost issues.

I think I read somewhere that excessive lag can cause Xigncode to trigger. Although I find it hard to believe that a wireless connection would be faster than a hardwire. . . .

Advanced Member

Check if your firewall or any antivir installed may be interferring with xign.
    3 different pcs it's most unlikelyy but still worth a shot....

Skilled Member

Quote Originally Posted by bfmag View Post

This sounds like a networking issue. Like what was said I would check your firewall/av. I would also check your firewall on your router. Try enableing DMZ on your router on YOUR COMPUTER. ONCE YOU DO THIS ONLY DO IT ONCE TO SEE IF IT WORKS. IF IT DOES NOT DISABLE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can stress that enough, it is only a way to test your network settings.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
    Read my post here...

(Game/Forum) MAJOR suggestions (A true revamp?)
    And then post your comments!!!

Thank you for your time.

And yes, for those of you wondering... my forum name is my game name...

Newcomer

same here ;/ please help .....

Newcomer

Angry Re: DC due Xigncode

I get kicked every single time i start up the game, and get this error. I'm only running steam and my Antivirus program in the background, and no other programs. I think Xigncode is just a fked up program with bad coding.

Retired Staff

Can we have your attention please? Thank you in advance

To try to solve this as quick as possible, we need your support. Please turn to the Customer support with by forwarding the
    a.) log.file after you got d/c
    b.) screenshot of the Xigncode Error message when the game is being terminated
    c.) when this happen - for example during the loading, using some special skill, etc.....

How to find the log file:
    From Dekaron Folder: Nexon/GlobalDK/Bin/xigncode/xigncode.log

Thank you for your cooperation (_._)

I got not exactly the same problem, but each time when I open Mircrosoft Word (not touching any Dekaron file) and got Dekaron running at the same I have the Xigncode error.

Maybe it has something to do with this: http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread....ncode-Insanity

Same problem here. When loading first map i get disconnected with this xigncode error. I got only some standard apps running like chrome+firefox browser...
    The dekaron client is eating up to 100% CPU btw, may be thats the reason because this used to be about 30% CPU before.
    Last edited by Tr1nity; 27-05-2013 at 14:59.

Want to support this? Put this picture in your signature too! Thanks!

IGN: Tr1NiTy, Level 189 Mage, Rank: White Knight

Newcomer

cannot go to gameplay i am getting this

"For the execution of NEXON games NDA is required.
    NDA Please download first download and install the program."