Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Game Master

Missing characters after transfer from GameHi

Hello Heroes,

Many of you have sent tickets indicating that you are missing characters after transferring your account from Gamehi to NEXON Europe.

Please know that we have received these tickets and are gathering the information to forward to Gamehi, who will check what has caused this issue to occur.

Please accept our apology for the time it has taken to receive a reply from the support team. We humbly request your forgiveness as we work to expedite recovery of your characters.

Kindly,
    The Dekaron Team

Skilled Member

Re: Missing characters after transfer from GameHi

How about for the people who still can't transfer from gamehi ???

I've been waiting patiently for this transfer issue to be fix since february.

Already sent tickets explaining everything, sent also my info asked, even sent screenshots before the transfer 3mins before gamehi server goes down.

Still waiting for a response on my previous ticket, Ticket Number 08C-17D0B109-0479
    Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Game Master

Quote Originally Posted by jephoist420 View Post
    How about for the people who still can't transfer from gamehi ???

I've been waiting patiently for this transfer issue to be fix since february.

Already sent tickets explaining everything, sent also my info asked, even sent screenshots before the transfer 3mins before gamehi server goes down.

Still waiting for a response on my previous ticket, Ticket Number 08C-17D0B109-0479
    jephoist420,

Please know your issue is currently being examined. Although I can not tell you precisely when you will receive a response, I do know you will receive a response.

Thank you for sending the requested information and screen shots.

[GM]Veronica (for [NX]Dalbong)

Skilled Member

Quote Originally Posted by NXVeronica View Post
    jephoist420,

Please know your issue is currently being examined. Although I can not tell you precisely when you will receive a response, I do know you will receive a response.

Thank you for sending the requested information and screen shots.

[GM]Veronica (for [NX]Dalbong)
    Thank you for letting me know that my issue is really being examined, I am not losing hope on my case, I know you can fix the problem and will let me play my mage again.
    btw, Ticket Number 08C-17D0B109-0479, that's my previous ticket sent 8/29/2012,please response.
    been waiting patiently since february for my problem to be fix
    PLEASE end this pain :/

Question Re: Missing characters after transfer from GameHi

so i logged on to my account and found my lvl 50+ seg was missing off my account i made that seg caller LadyWhipper seems to have gone missing but my other chars are ok and still there with all there gears please could you look in to this for me?

Advanced Member

sooo where do i get a ticket for this?

Newcomer

Unhappy Re: Missing characters after transfer from GameHi

Hello there.

I also have a problem by having my characters lose and not only that. After first time i logged in there was an empty account and now when i logged in on official dekaron website then its says to chose the server siz or hellion then on that point its says incorrect Id wtf ? pelase post a reply about why it says wrong ID in the game ???
    Regards Rulvuk
    Contact me on new email pelase >>> riekstinw@mail.ru
    Last edited by RuLvUKs; 28-09-2012 at 13:14.

Skilled Member

I sent ticket 40 days ago about missing char. and still waiting! yehoo

Skilled Member

Ticket Number 08C-17D0B109-0479, my recent ticket and still no response, its been a month now.
    gamehi site is down PLEASE fix this issue.

Skilled Member

How long do I need to wait Nexon ? I've been waiting since feb for your help.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast