Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Advanced Member

A true but sad story about Mabinogi Heroes/Vindictus

My dear friend, Let me tell you a little story of the past. A painful and sad story.

This is the story of Mabinogi Heroes (Vindictus)...

Long ago, in a far far away land called Korea, there is a kingdom called Mabinogi Heroes. In that Kingdom there ruled a great wise king named Eunseok Yi. The foundations that he built for the kingdom is brilliant and everyone admires him. He didn't tax the people of the kingdom and the citizens back then were all benevolent and everyone loved each other and always help whenever someone is in need.

But as time goes by the great king grew ill and was therefore forced to resign the throne. That is when the evil tyrant known by the name of Han Jae Ho decided to take up the throne and rule the kingdom for himself.

I'm so evil in my Lich king armor suit. Bu Ha Ha Ha Ha!

He first poisoned the minds of the citizens making them think that paying tax to the king is good and that they will obtain higher ranks and fame in the kingdom the more money they pay.

Next he decides to tax everyone in the kingdom and unless they can pay up, most of the people are forced to survive with what little they have left in the now corrupted kingdom. Innocent people were hurt or forever silenced by the king's right hand orgainzation known as the "Hackshield's deadly ban-hammer".

Thieves and criminals soon roam the kingdom itself invading the homes of citizens and stealing what little gold they have and the items they possess.
    The soon neglected kingdom under the rule of the tyrant was infested with the plague of bugs.
    Even though the keeper of the Kingdoms (who were maintaining peace in the kingdom long before the new king arrives) try to fend off these criminals, report the king about the plagues and compensate the citizens for what they lost, they can never fully stop the invasion of all this disaster.

And hence, the kingdom keeps crumbling and many of the citizens fled and never return....

Oh Morrighan when will our lost paradise return....?

ALTERNATIVE STORY

Morrighan
    My dear worshipers, fear not, for I sent my most loyal servant to assassinate the evil tyrant who has been ruling your kingdom.

Sorry that last part was made up and that Lann picture is just too priceless to miss out. No matter how many times I kept coming back to that pic, it still makes me burst out laughing. XD

Skilled Member

Re: A true but sad story about Mabinogi Heroes/Vindictus

Awesome story, more please.

Skilled Member

epic xD
    dat lann x) just, Lol.

When you woke up in your sad demise
    You're movin' closer to the end of your life
    We're getting out of your way
    We're movin' out at the end of days

Skilled Member

I lol'ed with the last pic xDDDDDDDDDD

BTW, I found this :3

Haha sad but true story. Majority of people are still using the same lvl 60 gear giving out by our great king Eunseok Yi many episodes and over a year later.

Advanced Member

This is so true it made me teary!! (T^T)

Now drawing chibi commissions! -CLICK HERE-

Legendary Member

Manly (and girly) tears were shed reading this.

Legendary Member

*calpcalpcalp*

bye.

So this is what happened, thanks for the story, i hope one day it'll have a happy ending :'(

Beautiful artwork of Morrighan btw