Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newcomer

Re: The 2nd Password must be the same as the 1st password.

I have the solution for you (maybe, it's working for me) i had the same problem but i was watching very carefully what is heappening with my password after i was choosing next letters. So for example i wanted to choose "abc" but it checked only b, so i choosed the first letters of whole my password and i am in game now, sometimes if i was picking numbers i got doubleclick for no reason. Write first letters of your password very carefully and numbers too.

man... i have a same problem here

man i have same problem here with 2nd password

The only way I can get this to replicate is by entering an incorrect pic.
    Please make sure you are entering exactly as you did upon assigning it. If it is still not working correctly please contact support again.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by samanthacart View Post
    The only way I can get this to replicate is by entering an incorrect pic.
    Please make sure you are entering exactly as you did upon assigning it. If it is still not working correctly please contact support again.
    If I never set it, how could I put it in correctly?

Also, contacted NEXON, but they won't reply.
    Guess I'll just have to wait until they have a fix..

lol, i can't log into maplestory because of this. This is just ridiculous. First, for some reason when i viewed my transactions, my account bought 2 nx items in maplestory when i didn't even have maplestory installed on my PC on 21st December and second, i can't even log in because of this message? wow. just...wow.

same problem bro, i've never put any pic code so im gone on Global Maple Story untill this bug is fix

Yea same thing here didn't set my pic and it still asks for it, and it appears that i have spent all the nx on the account when i had'nt even logged in since august...

o.o today i was trying enter maple after a long break (some months), i can't log in cause it asks me a pic that i've never set :/ and it show me this massage.
    I looked at my maple account and I saw that on 24/12/12 i spent 2500 nx for a emerald mirror (???).

I think that my account is been hacked, cause I tried to enter into my second account and it asked me to set the pic normally D:

Good to see I'm not the only one with this problem, It ****s that it happens, but the fault is all at NEXON, they don't inform us enough with their error message, i mean ''The 2nd password must be same as the 1st password'' doesn't make clear what the problem is, or how we fix it. Especially when you have never even put a second password in, like i have. And if we make a support ticket we usually have to wait for ages to get answer which isn't even from a real person, but from a bot. I love NEXON, and I love Maplestory, but at this rate all they prove is that they can't handle trouble and just let us down.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast