Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Re: Vindictus Drop Rate

Imo they should add the rare drops from the update before in evrry new update so that u can still get money for new drops

Advanced Member

I farm 5hours (or more on weekends) per day atm - no fun I can say.
    Last edited by TheSlashn; 11-01-2013 at 15:54.

Quote Originally Posted by ImagoRoboris View Post
    Ye i know about that already. But Episode 2 is no right time to add tear in seal shop. People probably wasted already their seals on useless shiny stones or glas torn pants or gave up doing raids for them. And probably gave up playing. They should add lakiora fang and kraken fang in seal shop already.
    Bringing rare drops to seal shop in the very same episode is silly, I like how they're doing it now, waiting a little bit and then updating the shop, it gives people with high-end gear the chance to show off for a bit..
    Which is arguably negative but think of the effect of bringing fangs to seal shop right now, everyone could be way above the damage cap for S2 E1.
    Time ticks forward.. On toward inevitable chaos!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheSlashn View Post
    I farm 5hours (or more on weekends) per day atm - no fun I can say.
    _)__)_fo_)__)_

Lann - iSnopy

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RunOrDie77 View Post
    _)__)_fo_)__)_
    Kairo 6, Snopy 1 hurrhurrhurrr (explo)

(He's so mad )
    Last edited by TheSlashn; 11-01-2013 at 16:12.

Skilled Member

Quote Originally Posted by AllTimeHigh View Post
    Bringing rare drops to seal shop in the very same episode is silly, I like how they're doing it now, waiting a little bit and then updating the shop, it gives people with high-end gear the chance to show off for a bit..
    Which is arguably negative but think of the effect of bringing fangs to seal shop right now, everyone could be way above the damage cap for S2 E1.
    Depending on when we get EP2 it will be 6-7 months for Elchulus Tear , that half the time the server is up, thats not little bit.

Everyone? Who has 1000/1000 seals? I remind you lakiora fang from seal shop would be bounded to your character so you cant resell, therefore you have to get five of them, Considering they will put it at nearly same seals for one fang as for one tear...
    So how many people will be above damage cap?
    If we are lucky they can put 200seal/fang so you need 1k seals for a weapon. Thats 100days of everyday raids: more than 3 months, siriusly who does that? And in that time we get EP∞ , do you even still care about S2EP1 ?
    Fiona: ImagoRoboris

Advanced Member

And you know what this means, market crashes for the E10 rare drops (I would assume prices of tears, manuscript, etc. would plummet with them being in the seal shop) and all the players who are super-unlucky finally have a chance to show their stuff.
    This also has the added benefit of people actually doing raids, it usually takes anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes for a raid boat to show up that I'm looking for, but now with everyone wanting to buy tears with seals, they'll be running raids non-stop, that's great for new characters that need to do those raids, and the "easy-route" to level 70 weapons will draw more people back to the game.
    market did not crash with lion heart, colru stone, glas pants, etc. in seal shop.

i would say the opposite, when glas pants were sold for 20M it was just ridiculous.

i see market regain balance if ep10 rare drops will be added on seal shop.
    not counting ep2 stuff, the fact that the only well sold things today are ep10 drops (and most wanted scrolls... farmable by OP chars) is just silly.

and you are forgetting that what you buy must be used by yourself, there is no reselling, there is no use of those drops if you did not unlock recipes (from npcs or expertise).
    ie you cannot get a peacock buying 5 lakoria fang (just saying) from seal shop if you have not done that raid lvl 70-80 at least once, or having spent gold and time in weaponsmithing.

market is not broken for glas pants and lion heart nowadays, it was broken before seal shop.
    thus market will gain balance for ep10 rare drops when/if they will be introduced in seal shop, while nowadays it is not balanced at all.
    http://s30.postimg.org/56idad2n5/Senza_titolo_sign_3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ImagoRoboris View Post
    Depending on when we get EP2 it will be 6-7 months for Elchulus Tear , that half the time the server is up, thats not little bit.

Everyone? Who has 1000/1000 seals? I remind you lakiora fang from seal shop would be bounded to your character so you cant resell, therefore you have to get five of them, Considering they will put it at nearly same seals for one fang as for one tear...
    So how many people will be above damage cap?
    If we are lucky they can put 200seal/fang so you need 1k seals for a weapon. Thats 100days of everyday raids: more than 3 months, siriusly who does that? And in that time we get EP∞ , do you even still care about S2EP1 ?
    We wont be getting Episode 2 in 6 months, that's an insanely exaggerated time, at the MOST it will be 2 months away, giving you more than enough time to get over 600 seals, that's about 2 tears.

Currently, probably very few people have 1000 seals, but we're living in your fantasy world right now, the world in which the seal shop has all the rare drops as of release, meaning people WILL farm seals, and considering at 10 seals a day (this number is likely to increase with 300+ seal items in shop) you can get 1000 seals in 3 months that is much much faster than getting 5 Lakiora fangs in 100 Lakiora Raids.
    It doesn't matter if they're bound, if you're aiming to get 5 fangs you're not going to sell them.. Who would do that?

Considering Demain has 2'000 more attack than Benediction, I'm pretty sure MORE people will be reaching ridiculous attack, as it stands, you could have 15k attack with a +10 Maelstrom Benediction, if you get a +10 Maelstrom Demain that is easily 17k attack (more than enough for our current raids), and then you'll get the (what some would call silly) people that put Explosive on, on top of that, that's another 1'000 attack, you're hitting 18k attack here with a +10 weapon.
    And if you're really gutsy like some people, you'll even go for a light armour set with Enthusiastic, and get approx 1'500 more attack, and if you've got enough STR on top of that from titles and all the rest, you're nearly scratching 20k attack.
    Believe me, people WOULD do that if they COULD, but as it stands, not everyone has access to +10 level 80 weapons, so in this fantasy world where Fangs are in the seal shop right now, people with seals and money would have the ability to do that, to reach almost 20k attack, and I'm pretty sure with the highest defence on a boss being 12k then that means 20k is scratching the damage cap ceiling for a boss with that high defence, and on regular Ship Grave and Crescent Island bosses (70-80) that IS the cap.
    (I am aware that a 20k attack set-up is detrimental to most every other stat, but my point was that it's easily achievable with enough money for scrolls and enhancement and seals for level 80 weapon).

3 months of raids is nothing, people have had more than 3 months to do 10 raids a day, it's not difficult, it's not as if you need to do the highest level raids.
    3 Frosted Omen, 3 Ancient Race, 1 Titan, 1 Thor, 1 Glas, 1 Aghlan and that's it, you've got your 10 seals for the day.
    And none of those runs take more than 7 minutes, it's easily achieved in under 2 hours of play, if you have the drive to raid every day, then you can easily hit max seals, and VERY EASILY hit 300 seals.

And stop talking nonsense, we wont have infinite episodes within 3 months, just earlier in your post you were saying that Episode 2 is coming in 6 months.. Do you have any concept of time?
    Time ticks forward.. On toward inevitable chaos!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by segretamente View Post
    market did not crash with lion heart, colru stone, glas pants, etc. in seal shop.

i would say the opposite, when glas pants were sold for 20M it was just ridiculous.

i see market regain balance if ep10 rare drops will be added on seal shop.
    not counting ep2 stuff, the fact that the only well sold things today are ep10 drops (and most wanted scrolls... farmable by OP chars) is just silly.

and you are forgetting that what you buy must be used by yourself, there is no reselling, there is no use of those drops if you did not unlock recipes (from npcs or expertise).
    ie you cannot get a peacock buying 5 lakoria fang (just saying) from seal shop if you have not done that raid lvl 70-80 at least once, or having spent gold and time in weaponsmithing.

market is not broken for glas pants and lion heart nowadays, it was broken before seal shop.
    thus market will gain balance for ep10 rare drops when/if they will be introduced in seal shop, while nowadays it is not balanced at all.
    seal shop just ruins the market faster people get faster rare drops and selling under material price because seal shop items cannot be listed on market ppl crafts npc/expertise items most will be 2star thus comes competition who drops price most fastest and tadaa back to point 0 no point crafting anything because material prices doesnt keep up with end product also seal shop items loses worth because everyone wants their crap sold in 5mins or world explodes but like i stated above i dont care

Advanced Member

It doesn't matter if they're bound, if you're aiming to get 5 fangs you're not going to sell them.. Who would do that?
    because you said the market would crash.

if those mats were not bound and resellable then yes, the market could crash.

but they are bound, you have to buy them for yourself, we saw what happened with glas pants and lion heart and that it's a proof that what you said will not happen.
    http://s30.postimg.org/56idad2n5/Senza_titolo_sign_3.jpg

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast