Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Newcomer

Question Fairy Aura Wing (NX Item) is not tradeable?

Hi there...

A friend of mine wanted to gift me one of her Aura Wings but we can't trade them between the chars.
    She bought the Aura Wing Box opend it and then the Wings moved into her Inv but she did not wear those Wings. But if we want to trade them now it says those wing are not tradeable, although the item was never used (still the note on it which says that you get 30 charm if using).

Is this a bug or was this intention? This is somehow a bit annoying. We tried normal trade as well as trade Cash Items, both ways did not work.

Please leave any information if this is a bug and we do have to wait until the Wings are tradebale once or if she now has just two Wings and she wasted 3.9k NXCash?

Many thanks for your help...
    Kind regards

Advanced Member

Re: Fairy Aura Wing (NX Item) is not tradeable?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmkeis View Post
    Hi there...

A friend of mine wanted to gift me one of her Aura Wings but we can't trade them between the chars.
    She bought the Aura Wing Box opend it and then the Wings moved into her Inv but she did not wear those Wings. But if we want to trade them now it says those wing are not tradeable, although the item was never used (still the note on it which says that you get 30 charm if using).

Is this a bug or was this intention? This is somehow a bit annoying. We tried normal trade as well as trade Cash Items, both ways did not work.

Please leave any information if this is a bug and we do have to wait until the Wings are tradebale once or if she now has just two Wings and she wasted 3.9k NXCash?

Many thanks for your help...
    Kind regards
    You can only trade with NxOthers.

Newcomer

Thanks for your replay.

The point is, that the Aura Wing Box was bought with Paysafe Card and therefore it was NXCash (others)... We are well aware that with another payment method there are some limits in buying Items as well as in trading. But she used NX Others....

Could it be a similar problem as described by this poster here? :
    http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread....r-server-reset

Any help from a MOD/GM/Dev would be highly appreciated...

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmkeis View Post
    Thanks for your replay.

The point is, that the Aura Wing Box was bought with Paysafe Card and therefore it was NXCash (others)... We are well aware that with another payment method there are some limits in buying Items as well as in trading. But she used NX Others....

Could it be a similar problem as described by this poster here? :
    http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread....r-server-reset

Any help from a MOD/GM/Dev would be highly appreciated...

Regards
    It SHOULD be tradeable if buyed with NX (others) which you did but seems like SOME wings that gets purchased from cash shop becomes untradable without even using it -_-

and it is the same problem as in the link.

Newcomer

Hello again....

thanks for your replay. I just read another thread where others have the same problem again (they have several Wings in their inv which are not tradeable).

Dear MODs/GM/NX.... is the NX Dev team (or TechSupport) aware of this issue? They do not replay to the EoIs we sent.
    Sam/Gwen can you take this issue up with your contact at NX so that we soon can trade our Aura wings?

Many thanks for your help and hopefully an answer soon

Cheers

Newcomer

Well, I have the same issue and I have sent ticket... none of them reply me

Yes Nexon are aware of the issue.