Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Warrock hackshield error 206

Hello, i have a error when starting warrock.
    I open warrock with administrator, log in at the site, then warrock updater starts, i click game start, then it loads hackshield in the lower right side of my screen, and then i get this error in a little screen: Hackshield error 206.
    Also when i dont start warock without administrator rights, the same happens so that doesnt make any difference,

I reinstalled warrock, restarted my computer, updated hackshield, so i really hope on of you knows how to fix this error.
    Thanks in advance

Advanced Member

Re: Warrock hackshield error 206

Try running as an administrator from WRLauncher.exe and not the site. What you're doing is running your web browser as an administrator, which isn't going to impact WarRock in the least.

Not sure how else you can remedy it.
    Stop with the auto-logout, Nexon.
    There are dozens of readers who do not post because
    they cannot be bothered to log in every 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by xpa1nlesz View Post
    Hello, i have a error when starting warrock.
    I open warrock with administrator, log in at the site, then warrock updater starts, i click game start, then it loads hackshield in the lower right side of my screen, and then i get this error in a little screen: Hackshield error 206.
    Also when i dont start warock without administrator rights, the same happens so that doesnt make any difference,

I reinstalled warrock, restarted my computer, updated hackshield, so i really hope on of you knows how to fix this error.
    Thanks in advance
    Never mind i searched on google and couldnt find anything about this but now i see many other topics about this error

Quote Originally Posted by linkinxero View Post
    Try running as an administrator from WRLauncher.exe and not the site. What you're doing is running your web browser as an administrator, which isn't going to impact WarRock in the least.

Not sure how else you can remedy it.
    I allways start it that way but i thought maybe that the problem so that why i started the internet link instead, but thanks for the reply tho
    When i look at the topics they should be working on it to fix this error

Newcomer

If any player confront this problem i can fix it in Teamviwer program , add me inm the skype and i will help you [removed] - Cyber
    Last edited by NXECyber; 08.09.2014 at 13:09.