Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Equipment Shop (WTS 3* Wonderland/Lightwind/Nighthawk items, 3* NH Twin Sword/Dual Blades)

Sale summary (scroll down for comments and screenshots):
    Cloth armor:
    3* Wonderland Belt Gloves, Walkers or Rabbit Hat 300k
    3* Wonderland Mini Dress or Chain Boleru 3.5kk
    Light/Heavy/Plate armor:
    3* Lightwind Armor 2kk
    3* Nighthawk Jacket or Pants 3.5kk
    3* Nighthawk Heavy Jacket or Pants 3.5kk
    Weapons:
    3* Nighthawk Twin Sword 3.5kk
    3* Night Hawk Dual Blades 3.5kk

================================================== ====================

As I have noticed it is generally hard to buy or sell lvl60-70 equipment (especially 3*) via the Marketplace, due to expensive Marketplace listing fees and the fact that not all items are bought many times a day, I'd like to present my (crafting) inventory here, such that I can sell via collect-on-demand. All items offered are without any enhancements or enchantments, unfused and at 100 durability, unless explicitly indicated otherwise.

Note on prices: Prices at the marketplace may vary, and may be lower than those below. Here they will be fixed, therefore the offers below may not always represent the lowest possible prices. Instead, they roughly correspond to what I believe to be 'fair' prices. They may be either higher or lower than current Marketplace prices, since I don't want to change prices every few hours. With this approach, you do have the advantage that you can shop for specific items or colours, and you may find things that are not present on the marketplace or for which marketplace sellers are asking excessive prices. The prices are buyout prices, so you will get your desired item for the listed price (unless someone else already bought them). Lower offers may be accepted too, if reasonable.

Contact and buying: I may not check in here every day and I may not be online every day either (although usually I am). Moreover, I don't really have a main character, I alternate between characters. Ideally, leave a post with your IGN and which item you'd like to buy and I'll try to contact you (tell me when to whisp). If you want additional information on an item (e.g. to see the colours better) I can make a screenshot for you that contains the entire item.

(If this post hasn't been edited for a while, it likely indicates I'm having a period of reduced activity. You can still buy, but you may not get your item within 24 hours. Withdraw your offer when you become impatient or change your mind.)

Tailoring (crafted by Chayara)
    Colours of Wonderland
    I've enjoyed myself for a while collecting full 3* Wonderland sets in the same colour. I have that now, more or less at least, and I have no need for most of the Wonderland items I have made (and continue to make). If you don't intend to fuse things, I strongly advise you to collect Wonderland pieces in matching colours, since it looks way prettier that way.

Feel free to shop the colours you like in order to make a well-matched combination. Indicate clearly which colours you want to buy. All items are 3* quality (if you want 2* go to the marketplace).

Armorsmithing (crafted by Ixakya)
    (No pic of 3* NH pants, but they're the usual ones for Vella/Fiona, 3*, dark colors.)

Weaponsmithing (crafted by Xayi)

More items will be added once I have them...
    Last edited by Takenu; 26.02.2014 at 18:57. Reason: update

_|_Chayara | level 71 Staff Evie | Tailoring 350 || Eaya | level 80 Twinsword Vella | Armorsmithing 350
    Ixakya | level 71 Staff Evie | Armorsmithing 350 || Xayi | level 76 Twinsword Vella | Weaponsmithing 350
    Deyala | level 73 Scythe Evie | Goldsmithing 350 || Caea | level 80 Dualblade Vella___________________v
    Aoya | level 53 Scythe Evie || Vaea | level 80 Dualblade Vella_|_

Crafted items for sale

Skilled Member

Re: Equipment shop (Armor sets + weapons, mostly level 60 and some level 70)

Great post dude, I like ur idea aswell +best
    IGN: Jessica_Rabbit | Level 80 Fiona

Guild: HEART

Advanced Member

maybe this needs a bumb, dunno +shy

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yukania View Post
    maybe this needs a bumb, dunno +shy
    Thank you

I had hoped bumping was not essential as the link is in my signature, but I think you're right that it should be bumped occasionally. No one seems to see it...
    Also, I'm still building an inventory of 'interesting' things, currently, most 3* things that I craft are not for sale but they will be in the future. The only level 70 3* gear I currently want to sell are Nighthawk pants / jacket... soon I'll also have 3* Wonderland Mini Dress and Chain Boleru, though. Since all my Evies have enough of them

_|_Chayara | level 71 Staff Evie | Tailoring 350 || Eaya | level 80 Twinsword Vella | Armorsmithing 350
    Ixakya | level 71 Staff Evie | Armorsmithing 350 || Xayi | level 76 Twinsword Vella | Weaponsmithing 350
    Deyala | level 73 Scythe Evie | Goldsmithing 350 || Caea | level 80 Dualblade Vella___________________v

Crafted items for sale

Advanced Member

bumping and stuff, you are too far behind for so much stuff

Skilled Member

Friendly bump for a nice post
    Last edited by DaXHirudo; 14.11.2013 at 16:40.

Active
    Lann |
    Hirudo (81)
    Fiona | Kerahelle (73)

Retired
    Evie |Keyira (70)
    Kai |RobinHunter (70)

Advanced Member

I know, I know, I should bump more

I don't have time for a full revision now but I also have a 3* Lightwind Armor (2kk) and a 3* Nighthawk Jacket (3.5kk just as the pants). Will add sometime soon...

Crafted items for sale

Newcomer

Can u make me a nice Wonderland ? with everything ?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by t3ckt0n1C View Post
    Can u make me a nice Wonderland ? with everything ?
    I guess with nice you mean 3* ?

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Yukania View Post
    I guess with nice you mean 3* ?
    Correctly )

i want to fuse wonderland later with FallenAngel.. i want the look of FA with Wonderland stats but idk yet how it works exactly QQ
    Last edited by t3ckt0n1C; 16.11.2013 at 01:03.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast