Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Re: Interview with DevCAT - Part II

Only 60 kittens working there?
    Wow, no wonder we got some problems here, lmao.

I see these kittens wanted something new with S2 maps... Well, how about not wanting anything "new" from now on and getting back the good old ones in regards to maps? -.-

And bring back the good old titles! Many of us want to go on a title hunt like in the old days. >.>

Advanced Member

Awesome news about PvP updates and Steam platform
    Hadane - Lvl. 80 Pillar Karok

Skilled Member

I don't understand why so many people want an implementation in steam. Besides that friends will be able to see that you're playing Vindi I can't see what's so good about that

Skilled Member

Finally there's some info about the shared account storage. I hope we get it ASAP.

EDIT: Fixed typo.
    Last edited by gosthyy; 25.02.2014 at 18:03.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by gosthyy View Post
    Finally there's some info about the shared account storage. I hope we get is ASAP.
    It's gonna be released tomorrow in KR test server. If it works well after twst phase, we can hope to receive it soon after.
    Hadane - Lvl. 80 Pillar Karok

Advanced Member

What the in the name of god is the point of an interview if half of the answers are just

-Sorry but we have awesome ideas and plans(like every human being), but we cannot fully realize them, because we work on an old engine, have 5 different versions of the game and it's going to be hard to fix all the issues therefor we're going to just pander the same raids same animations to keep you busy while begging you for cash. there for they are in the works and we can't tell you about it.

Smartest thing to do, Devs is telling us what we're in for because for futures plans sake this game looks grim, buggy, and even more repetitive.
    If i have nothing to look forward to then frankly speaking what is the point of continuing.
    This is such a pain the 5 different versions of the game really killed it, because it takes 6 bloody months to switch it to our XE version, therefor people who are thick show us all what Koreans gotten for their update and we research, and check all the videos to see how, who, what, and where then when it finally does come out then all the fun has escaped.
    I know that statement counters my above assertion that the devs should tell us the future plans, but knowing a new mechanic or game changer to look forward to is different from actual content.

Even if they manage to balance pvp and have awesome battle arenas, what's the bloody point in doing it?
    Yea there are some balance issues in pvp that's for sure Like goddamnhurk and Bloodykaroks.
    But it inevitably doesn't matter.

Speaking of co-operation, Kraken requires Zero co-operation, it's literally "You here you there, know your role and don't fuck up"

We cannot tell you our plans
    We have no plans for that at the moment

" I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Dave"

In a nut shell they have no grand plans, they're just going to pander the same bollocks down our throat which they did for the last 2 years, oh my... They truly know what fun means.
    Last edited by Yuifan; 25.02.2014 at 20:57.

Advanced Member

Agreed with the post above.
    If we don't get news about s3 soon, I think we can all come to the conclusion that the game is on it's dying breath.

[Proud member of Millennium]

Skilled Member

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSurge View Post
    Outstanding.
    lol. The very best of understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoNyaah View Post
    Sounds good, but I'm just hoping that your view of 'making it easier' is NOT to slap S2 drops in the seal shop for like 1000 seals. I'd rather buy badges, VIP and all that shenanigans than doing 1000 raids for one Laki fang.

BTW: Escpecially do something about S1 drops first. I'm doing EP10 raids every day since they came out and all I got was one Divine tear and one manuscript. *still hoping to be able to make infinity swords one day*
    Same here. Seal Shop actually is a system that patches a broken reward/progression system. But can only do so for a limited amount of time imo. Collecting seals is not fun, really. I'm really looking forward to what they actually come up with. Cause right there is the very worst part of one of the most wonderful games made to this day.

Otherwise:
    - Account storage is great news, although read about it somewhere else already.
    - Engine optimization ...omg that would be awesome. However you do that, pls work on it. It's terribly needed.
    - New Boss designs, because it came up with Kraken & such. Hard & "sudden hit hue" or "yay push you into poison hue" are different things. Hard means being difficult, challenging or such. Not downright unpredictable. Zerging, One-hit-moves, bad telegraphing are just bad design. Two bosses at the same time do have the same problem imo. Having played through some parts of Season one due to side quests made me realize that rythm was in sync with your attacks. I claim that's not true for season 2. There was a note of raging Kaula being nerfed - a perfect example of out of sync artificial difficulty. Notes like that may be small, but make me hope, you really are working on better boss designs without cheating difficulty.
    Maytag - focusing asininity on her journey to wisdom.

Legendary Member

So...

Additionally we will post the Q&A with NX Belsazar very soon.
    What is soon for you guys?

Newcomer

I think that u ppl didnt see that they saw just a money mine with this game
    They dont really care about it xD
    They just say "We have been trying", "We are planning", "There are no specific plans", "We really want to develop", .... etc etc
    If they really wanted something they already done it

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast