Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Interview with NX Belsazar

Dear Mercenaries,

As you may recall, I have promised a third batch of your questions.

It took me quite a while to reply to your questions, but the time has finally come to deliver what has been promised, enjoy .

Quote Originally Posted by Elyr12
    1. Could you make a photo of the staff? It would be nice to know more you all :v
    We proudly present you a picture of the Vindictus Europe Staff!

The real staff is actually quite shy

2. What can the staff actually do? Can Nexon create new events/choose when hold them and their rewards?
    The staff is able to design offline events, including rewards, and sometimes we request in-game events to be developed by the Devs. For example, the storyline including rewards and effects for the "Dew's Farewell Event" was completely created by the staff and then brought to life by DevCAT. However, before you jump to conclusions, all events - whether held off- or online - have to be discussed with the developers and can only be realized once mutually agreed upon.

Some events simply exceed the feasibility that can be realized by either publisher or developer. That being said, I hope you understand that we do our best to meet your expectations and take in as many of your ideas from the forums as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by R0JS
    3. How long does it usually take to test new content on your internal test server before patching it to live server?
    We are not necessarily testing everything ourselves, as we have a third party within the Nexon Group doing this on our behalf. They are trained to provide the Quality Assurance (QA) accordingly to the information handed out by Devs and the Publisher. Nonetheless, some things are not considered and only appear when evaluated by several thousand players. Of course, no all possibilities can be accounted for and this is where the players' creativity kicks in, discovering previously unaccounted for bugs and/or exploits.

Looking back over the past 2 years, I must say that the testing and organization have gotten much better. The GMs have access to the test client and are helping in the QA process whenever a new update is due to be released. As this is not their main objective, it is impossible for them to test everything thoroughly. Addtionally, due to the workload that comes with creating new content, the Devs are not able to approach all open bugs that are reported. They are generally categorized by importance and severity and, depending on whether the issue occurs on one or all of the servers (regions), it may be categorized differently, in accordance with it's overall impact on the service.

Quote Originally Posted by ulasyea
    4. Are we going to see Fansite events in this century?
    Unfortunately, we have only had 1 event so far, which was "merely" a quiz. Running fansite events on a legally bound corporate website is not that simple. We had a couple of really cool event ideas, such as a regularly held tournament based on the Project Mayhem Tournament but, unfortunately, it was not deemed feasible and had to be dropped.

We are still considering running events with fansites in the future, however. If you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us directly or post them in the forum. We are constantly browsing the forum for your feedback and ideas, doing our best to implement those event suggestions when possible.

5. When you're going to tell us your decision about Premiere server? It has been a while since you created that poll and it is still there...
    The poll was re-done and so far the status is that most users voted for the XE version. We are still in discussion with developers (including your feedback, of course) to try and find a mutual agreement. We will update you as soon as there are news but for now we will stick with the XE version.

6. Any news about Vindictus Steam release?
    There are currently no active plans to bring Vindictus to the Steam platform in near future. The plans that we had before were postponed several times due to other games' releases and then dropped for the time beeing. We do not give up on that goal, but we can't make any promises at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by z1n3kbulu
    7. In the previous interview, you stated that one of the reasons behind the delay was because the developers' answers had to be translated from Korean to English. Does it mean that all communications between you two have to be translated before going through?
    The basic communication is in English. But files such as the interview and some others are provided in Korean and need to be translated first.

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackomega
    8. Why is the chat filter so harsh? You can't even say fifty because 'fif' is gay in French or something. In a game where female upper assets are flopping about all over the place, this seems fairly ridiculous.
    We have experienced this issue in a couple of our games. Apparently, the main issue is not the list itself, but rather the algorithm that checks the language used in-game. It basically detects a "sub-string" so to speak, instead of a 1:1 match of the word. In the case of "fif" and "fifty" the filter kills every word that has "fif" at the beginning.

We will discuss this matter with the Devs, though it might take a longer while before the matter is attended to.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalTeknik
    9. Can you guys, the Game Masters, see or read in the game's logs any private conversation (guild chat, whisper) that happen between players?
    Big Brother Bel is watching you!

Quote Originally Posted by Yukania
    10. Do you like strawberries?
    Funny story, I have a sort of love/hate relationship with strawberries. I love to eat them, but when I was 18, I had to pickup strawberries for my father's bakery and had a really severe accident... and guess what? I nearly died in a strawberry field Would have been quite tragic, don't you think?

11. Can't you finally tell us Dew's gender?
    Dew's gender is: "tomboy" .

12. Was Karok your first character?
    No.

13. If not, what did you played from beginning?
    A Fiona. Love the gameplay. Also, I love to hide behind a wall of iron. :-)

14. Which country do you come from (weil du ja auch deutsch reden und schreiben kannst)?
    German/South African with a mix of everything (literally).

15. Did you go to a University?
    Yes, and I studied Japanese, English, and Computer Linguistics. But my Japanese is rusty and my English grammar is terrible... So what can we learn from this, kids? Don't study! Learn how to play games! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by NyanKirtrazu
    16. Vampire bride set again? Cash item dye? All the cool outfits and inners from JP and KR?
    The Vampire sets have been on sale just recently. Yes, most of them will come to our service with a delay, but they will be available. The exceptions being those avatar sets that require prior licenseship acquisition, such as the Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Xubar
    17. Why don't you provide the complete patch notes? You don't have to translate them to german if you don't have the time.
    Well, unlike the US service, we are mostly using a different approach by providing the Developer's Notes, which do cover the major content updates. Additionally, we are trying to provide as much information about new updates as possible. Personally speaking, I think that the updates and patch notes in the past months have become better and we intend to continue on with the improvements.

18. An honest answer please: Is Vindictus EU running out of players or in more common words dying? I am asking because I experienced already once in the past at another game GMs trying hard on forum events to keep the remaining players playing like you did the last few months while nothing happend ingame.About one year later the community manager admitted that not a single developer is working on the game since the last update. (?) I agree it is not exactly the same situation here, but nonetheless we had a lot of "post something at forum" events the last months and the significantly decreased amount of players in ch1 indicates a shrinking playerbase (and there are other signs too). So I want to know whether Vindictus EU is still running economically viable or whether it is already in danger to be shut down soon.
    Speaking from personal experience, I can at least agree with your perception of less people being in the game. But this strongly depends on the season, content updates, and other factors. If another game is released that targets the same user group, players tend to check out the other game, but they do return for the bigger updates.

There are plenty of Devs working on Vindictus' content for the future. We already have a roadmap for a rough outline until Q3 of 2015; there is plenty of in-game content to arrive.

We are currently also providing the Devs with some ideas to target one of the key factors of the game that players like: the storyline. While it surely is a nice to have the storyline supported by cut-scenes and other additions that build up the atmosphere, I guess most players will be content to simply follow a well-narrated storyline that is merely supported by NPC dialogues and maybe a few items that you can collect and deliver.

We are aware of the situation and Vindictus is far from the shut down status. Our focus is on attracting more users to the game to make the game's concept more beneficial to both the community and the publisher.

Quote Originally Posted by MILWAUKEExx
    19. Can you give us a status update on the French client, for which you were "hiring" people over a year ago?
    Unfortunately, this plan has been dropped. We also discussed offering a tool for fan translations, but we had to drop that one as well due to the workload of the Devs, who are currently busy until 2015 with creating new content and character(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Temerer
    20. Do you ever plan to update that hideous abomination you call your website? Despite not being updated in crucial departments (missing vella character info) non working links, and looking like lady gaga puked on it. This is a turn off for new players coming to learn more about the game.
    Yes, we know. We would love to change the design of our website to a more current, modern version. Unfortunately, our team that is responsible for this task has been busy in the past with tasks that were related to new projects, namely launching Lost Saga and United Eleven. As soon as the opportunity comes up, we will do our best to update the information and freshen up the website's design, but this will most likely not happen before 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooncatx
    21. Why can we only ask you Bel not all GM´s >;?
    We will see if the other GMs would like to be available for the Q&A as well .

22. What things do you like at the most on this game?
    As cheesy as it may sound, I really like this community. Many different characters and even the ones that are more difficult to handle are entertaining to a certain extent . I played many "similar" games in the past, such as the Prince of Persia series, Batman series, and other action-based combat games. It is quite sad to see that there are still so many new "point & click" and "tab targeting" games being released. Not a big fan of those.

I am also really fond of the introduction of the boss monsters in this game. I would love to see more traps like in Season 1, as they were ridiculously funny and entertaining when I started to play the game. Hitting the switch to see your whole party die or cutting down the bridge... classic! Never gets old.

Oh and, not being a chauvinist, I am a fan of the 'jiggly' physics effects in the game. Which guy hasn't turned the camera, zoomed in and repeatedly pressed the "S" button ?

Quote Originally Posted by niki212
    23. Why isn't there a cooperation between very skilled players and the game administrators(why don't you let few good players help you test the content before it is out)?
    We did discuss this matter with the developers, however their idea of a publicly-available test server was limited only to the Asian region.

24. Why don't you guys shorten your names to just three letters?
    Like Bel? Zya? Iza? What about you then? Nik? Because in my case, for example, Belsazar has a meaning, so Bel, Bels, Belz, and Belly are more like nicknames that users have given me, in the nature of internet language. And I do use Bel sometimes, if my reply is meant to be more casual. Official statements usually end with Belsazar.

25. Will we see some of the GeMs recording their own solo?
    You may ask them in the forum, and if they would like to, they will. They are quite busy with replying to all customer related issues as well as maintaining the game to keep it free from frauds and goldsellers. It is a very time consuming job.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRox
    26. Are you guys planning on Vindictus merchandise anytime soon?
    No, there are no plans for this.

27. How much time a day you guys spend playing on your normal accounts, in average?
    By "you guys", I guess you mean the GMs and myself? I can't give an exact number for them, but I would say that they spend their time regularly in the game, as it was the main reason to join in the first place. They were and are, after all, dedicated Vindictus players who wanted to help other users.

For me, I started to play in the Closed Beta and joined Nexon Europe in early 2012. I am one of the few guys who has been able to stick with the game, for which I joined in the first place.

28. Are your normal accounts in any guild, at the moment? (Futile to request, but could you name which ones, if yes?)
    They are not in a guild anymore, but I was a part of a guild before and I enjoyed it a lot. When I joined Nexon, I could not spend as much time in the game, and therefore I left the guild.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFog1
    29. Just a (useless) question; Why the gm in game are like truffle? You don't find them when you need, and you find them when you don't need XD?
    That is actually pretty much the same situation in all free-to-play games. It is a philosophical question, much alike the "if a tree falls in the forest and there is nobody around, will it make a noise?" .

Quote Originally Posted by SirRFI
    30. We used to be about 3 months behind Korea in updates, but recently it has increased to half an year disadvantage. Is there a reason behind this?
    I believe players would like to see updates coming up faster - every month an actual content update, rather than just bunch events and nothing besides that.
    We need time to translate the content coming in and, as you may have noticed, our portfolio has grown a lot since we launched Vindictus. Nexon currently publishes 8 games, and this creates more work for our localization team as well as for other departments.

As things stand now, we are prepared to release one update per month for the next couple of months and are doing our best to adjust to your feedback without creating a big gap between the content updates.

31. When we can expect dyeable avatar items in Vindictus Europe? And how it's going to look like? Buy already with colours of choice, dyeable via ampoules or possibility to change colours at any time using other method?
    We are still waiting for this feature and are optimistic to see it's implementation still within this year, 2014.

We hope these answers shed some more light onto our work, personality, perhaps have cleared some concerns.

- Vindictus Europe

Advanced Member

Re: Interview with NX Belsazar

Verehrte Söldner,

Wie ihr euch sicher noch erinnert, habe ich euch versprochen, eine dritte Sammlung von euren Fragen zu beantworten.
    Es hat zwar einige Zeit gedauert, aber nun ist die Zeit endlich gekommen das Versprechen einzulösen, viel Spaß .

1. Könntest du ein Bild vom Personal machen? Es wäre schön, euch alle besser kennenzulernen :v
    Wir präsentieren euch ein Bild des Vindictus Staffs!

Der echte Vindictus Staff ist recht scheu

(Anmerkung: Im Englischen steht "Staff" für "Belegschaft/Mitarbeiter" aber auch "Stab", daher das Wortspiel und das zugehörige Foto

2. Was können die Mitarbeiter eigentlich machen? Kann Nexon neue Events erstellen/wählen und die Belohnungen bestimmen?
    Die Mitarbeiter können neue Offline-Events einschließlich der Belohnungen entwerfen. Manchmal fragen wir In-Game-Events an, die dann von den Devs entwickelt werden. Zum Beispiel wurde die Handlung einschließlich der Belohnungen und Effekte für "Dew's Farewell Event" komplett von unserem Team entworfen und dann von den Devs umgesetzt.
    Aber bevor ihr einige voreilige Schlüsse daraus zieht: Alle Events - egal ob off- oder online - werden mit den Entwicklern besprochen und können letztendlich nur dann umgesetzt werden, wenn beide Seiten einverstanden sind. Außerdem überschreiten manche Events die realistische Durchführbarkeit von Seiten des Publishers oder Entwicklers.
    Ich hoffe, dass ihr uns glaubt, dass wir unser Bestes geben, um euren Erwartungen gerecht zu werden und dass wir so viele Ideen aus dem Forum wie möglich einbeziehen.

Quote Originally Posted by R0JS
    3. Wie lange dauert es normalerweise, um neuen Content auf eurem internen Testserver zu testen, bevor ihr es auf dem Live-Server patcht?
    Wir testen nicht unbedingt alles selbst, da wir eine dritte Abteilung innerhalb der Nexon Gruppe haben, die dies für uns macht. Die Kollegen dort sind dafür ausgebildet, die QA gemäß der von Devs und Publisher bereitgestellten Informationen durchzuführen. Nichtsdestotrotz werden einige Sachen nicht berücksichtigt und erscheinen nur dann, wenn sie von vielen tausenden Spielern ausgewertet wurden. Außerdem werden einige Spieler kreativ und haben Ideen, die die Devs während der Programmierung des neuen Contents nicht berücksichtigen.

Wenn ich auf die letzten 2 Jahre zurückblicke, muss ich sagen, dass das Testverfahren und die Organisation viel besser geworden ist. Außerdem haben die GMs Zugang zum Testclient und helfen uns dabei, den neuen Content auszuwerten. Da dies nicht ihre Hauptaufgabe ist, ist es unmöglich, alles gründlich zu testen. Aufgrund des Arbeitspensums der Devs bei der Erstellung des neuen Contents können sie nicht alle offenen Bugs überprüfen, die gemeldet werden. Im Allgemeinen werden die Bugs nach Wichtigkeit und Schwierigkeitsgrad eingestuft. Außerdem berücksichtigen sie, ob das Problem auf einem oder auf allen Servern auftaucht, wodurch das Problem dementsprechend höher eingestuft wird.

4. Werden wir Fansite Events noch in diesem Jahrhundert sehen?
    Leider hatten wir bis jetzt nur ein Event, das "nur" ein Quiz war. Fansite Events, die auf einer rechtlich gebunden Firmen-Webseite laufen, sind nicht so einfach. Wir hatten ein paar richtig coole Ideen, beispielsweise das regelmäßig abgehaltene Turnier basierend auf dem Project Mayhem Turnier, aber leider konnte es nicht umgesetzt werden und wir mussten die Idee fallen lassen.

Trotzdem ziehen wir es in Betracht, zukünftig Events mit Fansites anzubieten. Wenn ihr Vorschläge habt, dann zögert nicht, euch direkt mit uns in Verbindung zu setzen oder postet eure Ideen im Forum. Wir durchstöbern ständig das Forum nach eurem Feedback und euren Ideen und wir tun unser Bestes, diese Eventvorschläge so bald wie möglich zu implementieren.

5. Wann werdet ihr uns eure Entscheidung bzgl. des Premiumservers bekanntgeben? Die Umfrage ist ja schon etwas her und es gibt noch keine Änderung…
    Die Umfrage wurde überarbeitet und die meisten User haben für XE gestimmt. Wir diskutieren immer noch mit den Entwicklern (natürlich einschließlich eures Feedbacks), um einen gemeinsamen Nenner zu finden. Wir werden euch informieren, sobald es was Neues gibt, aber vorerst bleiben wir bei der XE Version.

6. Gibt es was Neues über Vindictus auf Steam?
    Zurzeit gibt es keine Pläne dazu, Vindictus auf Steam zu implementieren.

Quote Originally Posted by z1n3kbulu
    7. Im letzten Interview hast du angegeben, dass ein Grund für die Verzögerung war, dass die Antworten der Entwickler aus dem Koreanischen ins Englische übersetzt werden mussten. Bedeutet das, dass jede Kommunikation, die zwischen euch stattfindet, zuerst übersetzt werden muss, bevor etwas durchgeführt wird?
    Die Kommunikation findet in Englisch statt, aber manche Dateien, wie zum Beispiel ein Interview wird auf Koreanisch geliefert und muss dann erst übersetzt werden. Daher kommt es in solchen Fällen mal zum Verzug.

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackomega
    8. Warum ist der Chatfilter so streng? Man kann nicht einmal das Wort "fifty" benutzen, weil "fif" im kanadischen Französisch unter anderem schwul bedeutet. Für ein Spiel, in dem der Vorbau von weiblichen Charakteren eine eigene Engine erhalten zu haben scheint, ist das etwas lächerlich.
    Wir haben dieses Problem schon häufiger in unseren Spielen erlebt. Angeblich ist das Hauptproblem nicht die Liste selbst, sondern der Algorithmus, der die Sprache In-Game überprüft. Er erkennt im Grunde einen "Teilstring", anstatt eine 1 zu 1 Übereinstimmung des Wortes. Im Falle von "fif" und "fifty" filtert das Programm jedes Wort, das "fif" am Anfang stehen hat.

Wir werden dieses Thema mit den Devs besprechen, aber ich fürchte, dass es etwas Zeit in Anspruch nehmen wird, um gelöst zu werden... wenn überhaupt.

9. Könnt ihr, die Gamemaster, die Logs des Spiels einsehen und private Unterhaltungen sehen oder lesen (Guildchat, Flüstern), die zwischen Spielern stattfinden?
    Big Brother Bel is watching you!

10. Magst du Erdbeeren?
    Lustige Story, ich empfinde eine Art Hassliebe zu Erdbeeren. Ich liebe sie, aber als ich 18 Jahre alt war, musste ich Erdbeeren von der Bäckerei meines Vaters abholen und hatte einen schweren Unfall... und was war? Ich bin beinahe auf einem Erdbeerfeld gestorben -_- Wäre doch ziemlich tragisch gewesen, oder? :-/

11. Kannst du uns nicht endlich das Geschlecht von Dew verraten?
    Dews Geschlecht ist: "Tomboy" :-)

12. Ist Karok dein erster Char?
    Nein.

13. Wenn nicht, was hast du dann am Anfang gespielt?
    Eine Fiona. Liebe ihr Gameplay. Außerdem liebe ich es, mich hinter einer Mauer aus Eisen zu verstecken. :-)

14. Woher kommst du (weil du ja auch deutsch reden und schreiben kannst)?
    Deutsch/Südafrikanisch, eine Mischung aus allem (wortwörtlich).

15. Bist du zur Uni gegangen?
    Ja, und ich habe Japanologie, Englisch und Computerlinguistik studiert. Aber mein Japanisch ist eingerostet und meine englische Grammatik ist furchtbar... Also, was lernen wir nun daraus, Kinder? Geht nicht studieren! Lernt, wie man Spiele spielt! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by NyanKirtrazu
    16. Wird es das Vampirbraut-Set wieder geben? Cash Item Färbemittel? All die coolen Outfits und Unterwäsche von JP und KR?
    Haben wir gerade durchboxen können. Also hoffentlich bald. Ja, die meisten werden ohne Verzögerung in unserem Service aufgenommen, aber sie werden bald kommen. Ausnahmen sind jene, die Lizenzen benötigen, zum Beispiel die mit AOT Anime.

17. Warum bietet ihr nicht die kompletten Patchnotes an? Ihr müsst sie nicht ins Deutsche übersetzen, wenn ihr die Zeit dazu nicht habt.
    Nun ja, im Gegensatz zum US Service stellen wir die Devnotes bereit, die den größten Inhalt abdecken. Darüber hinaus versuchen wir so viele Infos über neue Updates wie möglich bereitzustellen. Ich persönliche denke, dass die Updates und Patchnotes in den letzten Monaten viel besser geworden sind und wir verbessern sie regelmäßig.

18. Eine ehrliche Antwort bitte: Verliert Vindictus EU Spieler oder in anderen Worten: Stirbt das Spiel? Ich frage, weil
    ich die bereits schon einmal bei einem anderen Spiel die Erfahrung gemacht habe, dass GMs mit Forum-Events versuchen, die verbleibenden Spieler zu behalten, genau wie ihr das gerade macht, während sich In-Game nichts tut. Ungefähr ein Jahr später gab der Community Manager zu, dass seit dem letzten Update kein einziger Entwickler an dem Spiel gearbeitet hatte. (?) Ich gebe zu, dass es nicht genau die gleiche Situation ist, aber nichtsdestotrotz hatten wir eine Menge "Poste etwas im Forum"-Events in den letzten Monaten und die deutlich verringerte Spieleranzahl in ch1 weist auf eine schrumpfende Spielergemeinde hin (und es gibt auch andere Zeichen dafür). Also möchte ich wissen, ob sich Vindictus EU noch wirtschaftlich rentiert oder ob es Gefahr läuft, bald eingestellt zu werden.
    Aus eigener Erfahrung kann ich sagen, dass du mit deiner Feststellung bzgl. weniger Leute In-Game recht hast. Aber das hängt stark von der Jahreszeit, den Content-Updates und weiteren Faktoren ab. Wenn ein anderes Spiel veröffentlicht wird, dass auf die gleiche Usergruppe abzielt, dann neigen Spieler dazu, das neue Spiel auszuprobieren, aber sie kehren schon für größere Updates zurück.

Es gibt genügend Devs, die an dem zukünftigen Vindictus Content arbeiten. Wir haben bereits einen Zeitplan mit einem groben Überblick bis zum dritten Quartal 2015. Also kommt noch viel Content auf euch zu.

Zurzeit ziehen wir auch in Erwägung, den Devs einige Ideen vorzulegen, um einen der Schlüsselfaktoren durchzusetzen, auf den die Vindictus-Spieler sehr viel Wert legen: die Storyline. Natürlich ist ist es immer ganz nett, wenn die Handlung von Zwischensequenzen und Ähnlichem unterstützt wird, aber ich glaube, dass die meisten Spieler einfach damit glücklich sind, wenn sie auf eine gut erzählte Geschichte eingehen, die aus NPC-Dialogen und vielleicht ein paar Items bestehen, die man sammeln und einreichen kann.

Vindictus ist weit davon entfernt, seinen Service einzustellen. Uns ist die aktuelle Situation von Vindictus sehr bewusst, denn wir wollen uns darauf konzentrieren mehr User ins Spiel zu bringen, um das ganze Spielkonzept sowohl für die Community als auch für den Publisher vorteilhafter zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MILWAUKEExx
    19. Kannst du uns ein Update über den französischen Client geben, für den ihr vor über einem Jahr Leute gesucht habt?
    Leider ist dieser Plan ins Wasser gefallen. Wir haben uns auch überlegt, ein Tool für Fan-Übersetzungen anzubieten, aber auch diese Idee konnten wir wegen der Arbeitsbelastung der Devs nicht vorantreiben, die bis 2015 mit der Erstellung von neuem Content und neuen Charakteren beschäftigt sind.

Quote Originally Posted by Temerer
    20. Habt ihr eigentlich vor, diesen Abscheu, den ihr Website nennt, zu aktualisieren? Viele Sachen fehlen unter den entscheidenen Abschnitten (z.B. fehlende Charakterinfos) und zahlreiche Links funktionieren nicht. Die Website sieht so aus, als ob Lady Gaga darauf gekotzt hätte. Das turnt neue Spieler ab, die mehr über das Spiel wissen möchten.
    Ja, das wissen wir. Wir würden so gerne das Design der Website ändern und ihr eine aktuelle moderne Version verpassen. Leider war unser Team, das für diese Aufgabe zuständig ist, in der Vergangenheit mit anderen Aufgaben beschäftigt, die mit neuen Projekten zusammenhingen, z.B. Lost Saga und United Eleven. Sobald sich die Gelegenheit ergibt, werden wir die Website aktualisieren, aber voraussichtlich nicht vor 2015.

21. Warum können wir nur dir Fragen stellen Bel und nicht anderen GMs >;?
    Wir werden sehen, ob sich die anderen GMs für die Q&A anbieten wollen

22. Was mögt ihr am meisten im Spiel?
    So kitschig wie sich das auch anhören mag, aber ich habe diese Community sehr gern. Es gibt viele verschiedene Charaktere und sogar jene, die schwieriger handzuhaben sind, sind bis zu einem gewissen Grad unterhaltsam Ich habe schon "ähnliche" Spiele in der Vergangenheit gepsielt, so wie die Prince of Persia-Reihe, die Batman-Reihe und andere actiongeladene Kampfspiele. Es ist ziemlich traurig, dass immer noch so viele "Point & Click"-Spiele veröffentlicht werden und Spiele, die über die Tab-Taste die Ziele auswählen. Ich bin nicht so ein großer Fan davon.

Außerdem mag ich die Einführung von Bossmonstern in Vindictus. Ich würde so gerne mehr Fallen wie die in Season 1 sehen, da sie unheimlich lustig und unterhaltsam waren, als ich mit dem Spielen angefangen habe. Den Schalter betätigen, um deine Gruppe sterben zu sehen oder Brücken einzureißen...zeitlos gut! Das wird nie langweilig.

Oh, und ohne chauvinistisch klingen zu wollen: Ich liebe die Bewegung der Brüste in diesem Spiel. Welcher Typ hat denn noch nie mit seiner Kamera reingezoomt und immer wieder die "S" Taste gedrückt? :-)

23. Warum gibt es keine Kooperation zwischen sehr erfahrenen Spielern und den Game-Administratoren (warum lasst ihr nicht einige gute Spieler dabei helfen, neuen Content zu testen, bevor er veröffentlicht wird)?
    Wir haben dieses Thema zusammen mit den Entwicklern besprochen, aber sie wollten bislang, dass der Testserver nur Spieler für den asiatischen Service einbezieht. Eine baldige Kooperation ist nicht völlig ausgeschlossen, aber recht unwarscheinlich.

24. Warum kürzt ihr eure Namen nicht auf drei Buchstaben?
    Wie Bel? Zya? Iza? Was ist mit dir? Nik? In meinem Fall zum Beispiel hat Belsazar eine Bedeutung, also sind Bel, Bels, Belz, und Belly eher Spitznamen, die die User mir gegeben haben. So läuft das in der Internetsprache. Und ich benutze Bel manchmal, wenn meine Antwort informell ist. Offizielle Aussagen enden in der Regel mit Belsazar.

25. Werden einige GMs ihr Solo aufnehmen und es uns zeigen?
    Ihr könnt sie im Forum fragen und wenn sie wollen, werden sie es euch zeigen. Sie sind sehr mit den Anfragen unserer Spieler beschäftigt sowie mit der Aufrechterhaltung des Spiels, um es von Betrügen und Goldsellern freizuhalten. Es ist ein sehr zeitaufwendiger Job.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRox
    26. Plant ihr demnächst, Vindictus-Merchandise zu verkaufen?
    Nein, dafür gibt es keine Pläne.

27. Wie viel Zeit verbringt ihr damit täglich, mit euren eigenen Accounts zu spielen?
    Ich kann dir keine genaue Zahl nennen, aber ich würde behaupten, dass sie regelmäßig Zeit im Spiel verbringen, da das der Hauptgrund für sie war, den Job anzunehmen. Sie waren und sind schließlich engagierte Vindictus-Spieler, die anderen Usern helfen möchten.

In meinem Fall habe ich damit angefangen, die Closed Beta zu spielen und bin Nexon Europe Anfang 2012 beigetreten. Natürlich habe ich nicht mehr soviel Zeit als ich Vindictus noch privat gespielt habe ohne dafür zu arbeiten, aber ich verbringe dennoch regelmäßig ein paar Stunden im Spiel. Meist jedoch eher auf dem Test Server als im Live Service, da ich den Content schon einen Monat früher habe.

28. Sind eure normalen Accounts in irgendeiner Gilde zu finden? (Nicht wichtig, aber kannst du die Gildennamen auch nennen, wenn ja?)
    Sie befinden sich in keiner Gilde mehr, aber ich war schon vorher Teil einer Gilde und es hat mir viel Spaß gemacht. Als ich Nexon beigetreten bin, konnte ich nicht mehr so viel Zeit im Spiel verbringen; daher habe ich die Gilde verlassen.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFog1
    29. Eine (sinnlose) Frage: Warum sind die GMs In-Game wie Trüffel? Man findet sie nicht, wenn man sie braucht und man findet sie, wenn man sie nicht braucht XD?
    Das ist eigentlich so ziemlich die gleiche Situation wie in allen Free-to-Play Spiele. Das ist wie die philosophische Frage "Wenn ein Baum im Wald fällt und es ist keiner da, entsteht dann ein Geräusch?"

30. Früher waren wir 3 Monate hinter Korea was Updates angeht, aber inzwischen sind wir ein halbes Jahr im Nachteil. Gibt es dafür einen Grund?
    Ich glaube, dass die Spieler schnellere Updates haben wollen - jeden Monat einen genauen Content-Update anstatt einen Haufen Events und nichts weiter.
    Wir brauchen Zeit, um den neuen Inhalt zu übersetzen und wie euch vielleicht bereits aufgefallen ist, ist unser Portfolio ziemlich gewachsen, seitdem Vindictus gestartet wurde. Nexon hat derzeit 8 Spiele und das bedeutet mehr Arbeit für unser Lokalisationsteam und für weitere Abteilungen.

Aber zurzeit sind wir bereit, in den nächsten Monaten ein Update pro Monat zu veröffentlichen. Wir tun unser Bestes, uns eurem Feedback anzupassen und keine großen Lücken zwischen den Content-Updates entstehen zu lassen.

31. Wann können wir mit färbbaren Avatar-Items in Vindictus Europe rechnen? Und wie werden die genau aussehen? Können wir sie bereits nach der Farbe unserer Wahl kaufen, werden die Avatare durch Ampullen färbbar sein oder wird es eine Möglichkeit geben, die Farben mithilfe einer anderen Methode jederzeit zu ändern?
    Wir warten immer noch auf dieses Feature. Wir sind optimistisch, dass wir es noch 2014 haben werden.

Wir hoffen, dass diese Antworten etwas mehr Klarheit, Persönlichkeit und vielleicht auch einige Antworten zu euren Anliegen geben konnten.

- Vindictus Europe

Advanced Member

Dear all,

we will open the third round for another interview soon.

Best regards
    NX Bel

Skilled Member

Quote Originally Posted by NXBelsazar View Post
    Dew's gender is: "tomboy" .

**Video has been removed by NXBelsazar (21.08.2014 - 15:08)**
    Episode 4 will arrive after Episode 3 but before Episode 5!

o/

First question: where did you get those Vindictus smileys from? Can you link us to them?

The Vampire sets have been on sale just recently. Yes, most of them will come to our service with a delay, but they will be available. The exceptions being those avatar sets that require prior licenseship acquisition, such as the Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) ones.
    I think you meant "Sword Art Online" avatar sets. Unless you got something else to tell us?

DarkAshelin - Fiona | Tyroh - Kai | Apocryst - Vella | Confident - Hurk | Blatant - Lynn

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAshelin View Post
    o/

First question: where did you get those Vindictus smileys from? Can you link us to them?

I think you meant "Sword Art Online" avatar sets. Unless you got something else to tell us?
    Yup, meant Sword Art Online. Mixed them up ^^,

Skilled Member

The exceptions being those avatar sets that require prior licenseship acquisition, such as the Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) ones.
    Has thisone license problems too or is ther any plans to release this someday?

Last edited by ProvoisZ; 21.08.2014 at 18:21.

I am glad to know that you guys have proposed more quality written stories for the game, as besides the bouncy physics I do love the amazing story lines from S01, and yeah the traps *.* More please, as for Test Server Question, I understand why it is pointless to have one on Europe, as Asia is where they test the content before releasing it elsewhere. and it would be rather annoying to run such a project, after all, people would just go there to try solo things, and not really test features, like in most mmo's xD

Can not wait for the 2015 Plans, new characters and content is great, specially the content. Good luck Belly, and the rest of the staff, I am sure you guys love the game more then even some players, and at least I have my total faith in you guys, hopefully the games PvP and PvE will increase in the future, I would love to see better PvP once again in this game, so we can have regular fansite tournaments someday again.

Now tell them to make a Female Double Cestus Belly! Like Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) that would draw more players, here and in Asia!

Vindictus PvP Fansite- My Youtube - My Tumblr - Deviantart Page

Vindictus: Kekipi (Vella) - KariYagami (Evie)
    Atlantica Online: Axeleron / Kekipi / KapiHeartlilly

Yup, meant Sword Art Online. Mixed them up ^^,
    You forgot to answer the first question, I want to know aswell .

Legendary Member

One eternity later..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast