Welcome to Nexon Europe.

If this is your first visit, You will have to register before you can post.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Skilled Member

Re: Interview with NX Belsazar

Finally all those calories spent on bumping the thread has paid off Thanks for the answers. They were fun to read and definitely addressed some of my concerns. Can't wait for another round now.

Quote Originally Posted by NXBelsazar
    How about creating a new regular section on our Facebook page, where I will answer 1 question at a time? And as soon as I will run out of questions, I will have everyone ask new questions from which I will pick my favorite or the one with the most likes. (Of course reserving the right to only "vaguely" reply in cases where the community starts to ask questions that I am not able or allowed to openly reply to).

Would be nice to get a few opinions about my suggestion.
    Is there any chance for this idea (or one of its modified versions) to be realised?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAshelin View Post
    First question: where did you get those Vindictus smileys from? Can you link us to them?
    I'm not Belsazar but Google gave me this and this. Both look pretty good to me.
    Zinek - Lann Lv.90 (alt) - <SxDragon>
    zZinekz - Evie Lv.90 (main) - <Serene>

All hail Penguinism!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAshelin View Post
    First question: where did you get those Vindictus smileys from? Can you link us to them?
    [Link]
    This is best that I've seen.

I see over 9000 bugs, and those bugs aren't fixed...
    I already reported, still didn't fixed, I wonder why?

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by NXBelsazar
    Quote Originally Posted by ulasyea
    5. When you're going to tell us your decision about Premiere server? It has been a while since you created that poll and it is still there...
    The poll was re-done and so far the status is that most users voted for the XE version. We are still in discussion with developers (including your feedback, of course) to try and find a mutual agreement. We will update you as soon as there are news but for now we will stick with the XE version.
    Sincerity is in the air... . See ya.
    Last edited by SqualllDark; 22.08.2014 at 05:29.

:: Vindictus Europe Moving On ::

[ List of old XE image animations ]

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

::
    Migration Is Done ::

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRox View Post
    One eternity later..
    Actually it has been rather 2 eternities

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Itachii2012 View Post
    [Link]
    This is best that I've seen.

I see over 9000 bugs, and those bugs aren't fixed...
    I already reported, still didn't fixed, I wonder why?

Well they all have been forwarded and reported to the right department, but apparently they are currently focussing on the development of old content rather than fixing old one. But that is a pretty well-known sickness of 'Korean Games' from what I can tell from my experience with other games from that end of the world.

Nonetheless we do see bugs, especially those appearing on Asian services as well being adressed eventually. We will keep poking them

I'm quite curious, just from the beginning.

Why do you guys have a german client, and translate everything into german language?

Is the 'group' that plays this game filled with so much guys who speak german?

I mean, doesn't this bring extra cost / extra waste of time with it?

And common, who the fu ck doesnt speak english?

I even told my german guildies to go to the english client since ;

1. its annoying when they link items.

2. they sell stuff cheaper since german stuff doesnt get regornized in mega/ch1.

3. when they talk about a battlequest, we have no idea what battlequest they mean.

4. those lazy fu cks gotta learn english, how selfish those b!shes wanna stay?

"
    The last thing I want to do is HURT you, but it is definitely on my list! "

Quote Originally Posted by JynXi View Post
    I'm quite curious, just from the beginning.
    Same, I honestly do not see a reason why they would need it, as perhaps 80% or more of the German Users type clean and clear English, There could be a few languages worth more the time and resources, but I will guess they have a lot of German Staff at Nexon so perhaps they can afford the time, while other languages would be a pain.

As for bugs, Whats a game without bugs? pffft! We all love bugs!

As for Premier v.s XE, Have some pride in Non Korean Client's! Support XE for the win, else you will just be making a even bigger difference between Credit Card Warrior's and F2P players. China is the best Region, and its eXtrEme! Anyone who wants Premier has to be a Lann wishing he could have the best of both worlds. Even as a Evie, I would not care less about Healing Corona, as It would only help some lazy people not drink a Potion xD
    Last edited by KapiH; 22.08.2014 at 11:32.

Vindictus PvP Fansite- My Youtube - My Tumblr - Deviantart Page

Vindictus: Kekipi (Vella) - KariYagami (Evie)
    Atlantica Online: Axeleron / Kekipi / KapiHeartlilly

Newcomer

its very easy Germany is a BIG Market for games that why they translate it into German ^^

Quote Originally Posted by joyce1337 View Post
    its very easy Germany is a BIG Market for games that why they translate it into German ^^
    Personally, besides the fact that all the dutch games su.ck, I would never play a game in my native language since I prefer reading english than dutch storylines/skill descriptions/etc. I just hate how dutch is written. When I check the maplestory forum and all those people are talking in dutch, even the moderators seem like 12 years old typing.

"
    The last thing I want to do is HURT you, but it is definitely on my list! "

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JynXi View Post
    Personally, besides the fact that all the dutch games su.ck, I would never play a game in my native language since I prefer reading english than dutch storylines/skill descriptions/etc. I just hate how dutch is written. When I check the maplestory forum and all those people are talking in dutch, even the moderators seem like 12 years old typing.
    Dutch is awful. I know alot of germans ingame too, guess what ? All on english clients, I seriously don't get why there even is a german client.

Feel the tremor of your pain.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast